2008-09 convention FULL PROGRAM

by metajw 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

That program doesn't look any different from those at District Assemblies 35 years ago.

Same shit, different decade.

Farkel

• dawg
    dawg

I think I just had an orgasm... I just realized I haven't been to an assembly in about 18 years! Thank God I don't have to hear that chicken shit anymore.

• oompa
    oompa

How many newspapers have I read in my car out in the parking lot during these horrid specticles? How many gallons of gas idled away to run the air? I think I made one half of a day last year...but just texted with my son and his friends the whole time!!! Now I hear that has been added to the list of nono's at conventions....sorry that was my fault....................oompa

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    I think I just had an orgasm... I just realized I haven't been to an assembly in about 18 years! Thank God I don't have to hear that chicken shit anymore.

Thanks for that subtle observation ;)

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Just seeing the word "Drama" on the program make me want to run around and scream

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Oh Gawd!! Just reading that program made me get flashbacks.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Symposium: Young People Walk By Holy Spirit
    At School
    At Work
    In the Family
    In the Congregation
    During Social Activities
    When Alone - you know they going to hammer masturbation once again

reading those headings I'm so going to be enjoying myself on holiday somewhere instead.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

they going to hammer masturbation
    That sound painful. Ouch!

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

@ Lou Belle

When Alone - you know they going to hammer masturbation once again

Dont forget the

horrors of the internet,

watching TV in your own room,

listening to your ipod,

talking on your mobile phone to your girl/boy friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I might be going. Still to be decided: do I wear my "Beth Sarim"(tm) approved shark shirt or a purple with pink flower shirt.

I want to have just the right look for this.

It will likely be Sunday as I am invited to a Firefly/Serenity marathon on Saturday and a man has to keep his priorities straight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit