Furuli. The prominent elder in Norway not too popular among top dogs

by Samuel Thorsen 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

sweet pea

If they loose Furuli they will loose a lot of publishers. His authority is enormous.
    I would guess his influence is not so great in the high growth areas like Nigeria and Brazil.

Sure not. I'm talking about the 10 000 publishers in Norway. They might loose 100 or 1000 if Furuli gets out.

• oompa
    oompa

Got it Sam....but who needs inspiration when a guide is holding your hand and so CLEARLY showing you the way? I would love to hear more about that part....you can call it what you want, but they basically say they are the only ones on earth with some type of special link or relationship with god.........what bunch of hooey.........or horse$hit!!!!!!!!!...............oompa

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Do you think he would launch a splinter group like Greg Stafford?

• justhuman
    justhuman

The GB actually is "Guided" not "inspired", God's mouthpiece on Earth, the Class of John(Hezekiel, Daniel, Jeremiah, Moses)just to name a few..that NEVER got a prophecy correct(while all the above they did prophesy in the name of God and their prophecies fullfield), and still they wan't from us to accept as "truth" whatever comes from their mouth. The only "God's directed" but not "inspired" prophet ever existed....

Does it get's complicated...

Any how Furuli it is just supporting their chronology. Even though is wrong. This is what it counts. Ray Franz realize that the structure of the WT was on sand, and there was no way for him to support WT anymore

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

wow....I wish there were more elders were like this guy!

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Doesn't Furuli already post here? As "scholar"? Or am I making someone up?

I'm nearly certain Furuli is not "scholar." Scholar is an idiot. Furuli is not.

Farkel

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I agree with hamilcar, it sounds like he is influential enough to start his own splinter group.

• TD
    TD
    Doesn't Furuli already post here? As "scholar"? Or am I making someone up?

No. "Scholar" (Neil Mc Fadzen) struggles with his own native tongue. Rolf Furuli is fluent in several languages and is a reader of others. Big difference

• jgnat
    jgnat
    asilentone: It would not surprise me if he will post here one day.

Furuli strikes me as a man marches to his own vision. I don't think he'd post here for very long. We're not followers. On the other hand, I do think his days are numbered with the Watchtower society. Unless the WTS ends up turning a blind eye to a "splinter" organization as in Albania.

It would be interesting to track publisher numbers in Norway for the next couple years.

SirNose586:Doesn't Furuli already post here? As "scholar"? Or am I making someone up?

Not quite. "Scholar" is smitten by Furuli. He might be the anonymous "Celebrated Scholars" that he goes on about. As far as I can tell, "Scholar" attend (ed) a college in Australia somewhere. It would be interesting to see "Scholar"'s reaction if Furuli were declared apostate by the GB.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

:Doesn't Furuli already post here? As "scholar"? Or am I making someone up?

I'm nearly certain Furuli is not "scholar." Scholar is an idiot. Furuli is not.

Farkel

Noted, sir. Thank you.

No. "Scholar" (Neil Mc Fadzen) struggles with his own native tongue. Rolf Furuli is fluent in several languages and is a reader of others. Big difference

So you know his real name? I didn't realize we knew more about that pest. Thank you.

Not quite. "Scholar" is smitten by Furuli. He might be the anonymous "Celebrated Scholars" that he goes on about. As far as I can tell, "Scholar" attend (ed) a college in Australia somewhere. It would be interesting to see "Scholar"'s reaction if Furuli were declared apostate by the GB.

I can see clearly now. It seems my confusion came about because he kept mentioning the man in his posts. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit