1967 Learn To Read And Write-PDF!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Lady Lee:

That is a good point Lady Lee! It has been quite some time since we have observed it being used. We used it to help a "return visit," about 15 years ago before we left. He was a "fern cutter" who was having problems with reading and writing.

N.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I know I always carried one with me. And there were a lot fewer immigrants who didn't have any grasp of English. I know I have been out since '85 but I would think would be a "encouragement" to carry with them to use on a first visit before the address would be passed on to someone else.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I was 16 when that book came out. I do remember it. I look at it now and I see the buzz words.

• veen
    veen

This is amazing! Surely it can't be for real, it must be a spoof.

So sorry sodom

sinners soon sorry

Cant read is it? We'll look after you. Ha Ha Ha!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

sorry veen it is for real I had one and USED it

I'm soooooooooooo glad I never got someone else ensnared

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for this Atlantis.

Just to let everyone know that this file, along with more than fifty others submitted by Atlantis, Cabasilas and others, are now being permanently hosted on a single site for easy download. If you'd like the link just send me a PM. If you discover any files that are missing just let me know and I'll add them.

I'll also add a section for complete scans of all Watchtower Study Editions. I have January through to May and would be very grateful if you scanning experts out there continue to do your good work.

Many thanks.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Lady Lee:

Greenhornet:

Veen:

Nicolaou:

Thank you all!

N.

• dewey79
    dewey79

I know that this is an old post, but any chance the PDF is still available?

Thanks!

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit