1967 Learn To Read And Write-PDF!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1967 Learn To Read And Write-PDF! BM=Bookmarked S=Searchable R=Reduced from 24-MB to 5-MB *************************************

• 1961 Sermon Outlines 32 page teaching aid booklet
  • 1964 Memorandum on Procedure Under Selective Service 94 page instructional booklet
  • 1964 Questions on the Book "Babylon the Great Has Fallen!" God's Kingdom Rules! 96 page study booklet
  • 1967 Learn to Read and Write 64 page instructional booklet
  • 1969 Questions On the Book Then Is Finished the Mystery of God 64 page study booklet
  • 1969 Study Questions for Is the Bible Really the Word of God 16 page study booklet
  • 1971 Convention Organization 32 page instructional booklet
  • http://www.freeminds.org/sales/wtpubs.htm#obklt Click the download link by the red arrow at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/glifbf cheers N.
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Thanks, with this.....who needs school. I'm surprised it hasn't been used so anyone can pioneer at 7 yrs old!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Crazyblondeb:

Thank you!

N.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Interesting! Thanks!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was looking for this booklet not too long ago

Thank You

• metaspy
    metaspy

I have always wanted to see this!
    Thank you!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Garybuss:

Lady Lee:

Metaspy:

Thank you for your interest! At first, I didn't think anyone would be interested in this old booklet. Atlantis said: "Someone might get some use out of it," so I am glad I posted it now!

N.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Cool!

I've gotten rid of most of my WT literature but still have 3 boxes in my garage. I think this booklet is in there, too.

-Aude.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AudeSapere:

Thank you! Nice bike!

N.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have to wonder if they are still using it to help begin the indoctrination of new immigrants

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit