Do you have pets? What kind? Names?

by White Dove 57 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
  • DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

3 Dogs and 1 Cat:

Zo'o: (spelled like zoo but pronounced with sharp O's) Zo'o is a purebred Pekingese. She is my first attempt at having a dog after hating dogs almost all of my life. My dear girl is 13 years old as of last month. Still going strong.

Tyson: (I guess Zo'o made me a dog lover!) Tyson is a purebred Pug and is 4 years old now. He is awesome! Pain in the butt, pushy and domineering but I love the cuss. AKC name: "TYSON OF TUCSON."

Missy: Also a purebred Pug. This little girl is 2 weeks older than Tyson. Her AKC registered name is "MISS ABIGAIL the VII" (The seventh) I wish I had known she wouldn't be "the FIRST" or I would have found another name. Demure little thing that takes advantage of her demeanor. Hubby's fav!

Toby (the cat): Hubby swears he does not like him but I have CAUGHT him kissing the cat on the head. Uh huh! Toby is a yellow tabby. Up until I got him I did not like yellow tabbies. When I went to look for a cat, I saw him and thought "No way!" Until he turned his head and looked at me. I was hooked with the green color of his eyes.

Needless to say....I love my babies!

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Forgot to add

<<<<<<<

The big one is Tyson and the other is Missy.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Farkel,

This "Sh!t" as you call it happens to be a bit of a comfort to me as we are not allowed to have pets in our apt. and my cat who I loved very much died while we were on vacation a few years ago. What's wrong with enjoying other people's pets? You have issues or something? Btw, if it has a personality, it's a person.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Another note to you, Farkel,

We bond with each other with the trivial stuff that which makes up our lives. Sounds like you don't have much of a life since you obviously lack these experiences that we like to talk about and you don't. What crawled up your a$$ and bit you?

• jaguarbass
  • Twitch
    Twitch

A silver tabby cat named Lynx.

He is the terror of all rodentia, as any prairie lion should be. Rabbits are his specialty.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Pigs are as smart as dogs. I can't imagine killing one. They can make great pets. Cows, too. I love them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit