Second Cousin commits Suicide

by Undecided 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

My 2nd cousin walked out of her house after her husband and children were asleep and shot herself. She was in her early 40s. She was a JW. Her dad was killed in a car wreck several years ago. She had depresson and biopolar problems. Her brother sometimes post on here. It seems all I hear lately is someone dying in my family.

Ken P.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((((((Ken))))))

I am so sorry.

• BFD
    BFD

I am so sorry, Ken. So sad.

Please accept my condolences.

Will

• journey-on
    journey-on

So sorry for your loss. Was she not being treated for her disorder?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I am so sorry to hear this news, Ken.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Undecided...

I'm sorry....I hope the rest of the family(and friends) can get the proper support to get through this tragedy.

love michelle

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Ken,

My heart hurts for you. Your family will be in my prayers.

Being familar with the disorder I know how unpredictable it can be, and how destructive to a mind. Your cousin was not herself.

May our Father grant you his peace and strength. Phi 4:7

Christian Love

CL

• Casper
    Casper

I am so sorry for your loss, Ken. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sincerely,

Cas

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I cannot imagine the pain you must feel within the depths of your soul. I know that depression can feel so dark and incredibly painful that it can feel as if death would be a haven. The pain her children and parents will feel will be so great. The only comfort for you might be to know that she probably didn't wish to be dead but to end her intolerable pain.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ken, I am so sorry to hear that. How old are her children? When my dad killed himself, Jackson was 5 and Jennie was 8. It was really hard on them. We found a local group called Journey of Hope that is tailored to help children who have lost a loved one.

I understand your family's pain. It is a horrible thing to deal with; however, if your cousin's despair was that great, then I am glad she found peace.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit