by JanH 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I'm just a little evil.

On this board is that good or bad?

Ranchette

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Good news — you're just a little evil, which means you're very human. But it's time to make a decision:
    Either shut out that damn conscience and be really bad, or start living life like a saint. Get more info on your
    evilness

Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows
    how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Damn, I'm just a little evil...

Always the case; I used to get 'must try harder' on my school reports.

I am also a Wild Thing (Naughty or Nice), a Silly Flirt, and have an Emotional IQ of 130...

I also have work to do...

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Dr. Evil to Scott:
    "You're not evil enough. You're quasi-evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil."

Plotting to steal Jan's mojo,
    Mommie "Lesser Evil" Dark
    'Fat Bastard class'

• outnfree
    outnfree

"Well, you're kinda evil. But we know you can do better. Your backstabbing knife could, and should, be sharper. Get tips on turning up your evilocity."

What can I say? In some ways I'm a lover, not a fighter!

outnfree

In dealing with fear, the way out is in -- Sheldon Kopp

• Sirona
    Sirona

I got

"You are as evil as they come. Spawn of Satan are less evil than you"

Did anyone else get this?

Sirona

• Xena
    Xena

I suggest those of us that are "kinda evil" get together and beat up on the ones that are "just a little evil" that should put us over the top into "pure evil"

I refuse to believe that my beautiful innocent mango is evil!!! It just cannot be!!! Is there something here I need to know??? lol Intrigued Mango..very intrigued!

Oh took the Celebrity Look one:

Xena, your celebrity look is the Romantic Look!

With the eyes of a Botticelli and the smile of a DaVinci, you're the latest embodiment of the Romantic Look. It's your fascinating combo of dreamy innocence and smoldering desire that always keeps 'em guessing. Your tender, inner nature comes out in the soft colors and flowing fabrics of your clothes. But just because you can pull off the pastel eye shadows, pouty glossed lips, and the wide-eyed look of a kitten, everyone knows that you're no angel. Once you slip into something sexy for the evening and dab a little fragrance behind the ear, you're capable of just about anything. Mysterious as a cat, you share the same romantic allure as Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, and Andie MacDowell. And just like them, your sincere, inner beauty always manages to shine just as brightly as your striking appearance.

Geez Jan thanks for getting me hooked again on these things again....hhhmmm personally I think you are pure EVIL

• openminded
    openminded

Evidently, I'm Dr. Evil. It's frickin freezin in here!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I am disappointed! I only scored "kinda evil". I guess the questions aren't wide enough. They focused on sex and I was always a more violent person.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Is it Love or Lust?

Pass the bouquet of roses and the book of Shakespeare's sonnets — you're head over heels in love! You're on the road to finding your soulmate; folks who merely get your nether regions in a tizzy need not apply. Physical passion has its place, of course, and you wouldn't want to go without it. But you go into relationships with one goal in mind: true love. And, from the looks of your answers, you seem to have found the deep connection you're looking for. It sounds like your sweetie could be "the one" (or, at least one of "the one"s). The two of you share a lot more than "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am" — which means you just might have a future together. As long as you've got a little lust mixed in with the love (c'mon, it is nice to feel that flutter when your honey is near, isn't it?), that's great news. Congratulations, and don't forget to send us a wedding invitation.

Should be the case - I'm married :o)

closer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit