Vegan fundies....

by avishai 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Brent: I wonder if it was the same show. We were listening to KVI and both of us like Medved. I can't remember where the caller was from, but Seattle would be a good guess. He sounded like all of his information about animals came straight from Disney movies.

• BrentR
    BrentR

It was several years ago but such a rediculous caller that Medved started laughing and could not stop.

• avishai
    avishai

And medved is a vegetarian himself!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Since he eats kosher it's probably easier and less complex being vegetarian. There are not enough hours in the day for me to be either.

• avishai
    avishai

Much easier to stay kosher by going vegetarian. Probably why the Nazarites did it.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Saw a T shirt a while back: "I didn't get to the top of the food chain to become a vegatarian."

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I like the T-shirt that says "For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three."

• BrentR
    BrentR

I want one!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I have a friend who is vegan....it is like a religion to them! She's getting flak about dating my friend, who's in their world an evil "meat eater".

• seawolf
    seawolf

Don't get me started on these nazi vegens. I bet they're really popular on steak and blowjob day. All I have to say to them is:

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit