Vegan fundies....

by avishai 19 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

So there's this lady on my myspace friends, she's a singer, etc. and I liked her music. And she's always posting bulletins, usually cool stuff, poems, etc., although leaning towards hippy dippy. So one of her bulletins is in support of the ALF , (the terrorist organization the Animal Liberation Front). So, on these bulletins, she always says "Please reply in a comment". So all i commented was "The ALF might wanna be just a little more careful w/ some of their actions, i.e mink farm releases, if non-indigenous predatory mink actually bred, they'd wreak havoc on the local ecosystem, as another fur-farm animal, the nutria, already has." So, nothing blatantly against the ALF, actually, they want a good environment too, right?
    But noooooo, disagree with a fanatic....
    She deleted me and my comment immediately. Funny, huh?

• Priest73
    Priest73

No kidding. Funny how they never stand up for the poor Naugas. I've never seen them protest Naugahyde. It's a damn shame.

• avishai
    avishai

Poor, poor naugas. Not even good eatin'. Just good for tack couches, leashes, etc.

• BrentR
    BrentR

It sounds like you were trying to be more then neutral and give her the benefit of the doubt. ALF is most certainly a terrorist group and I know several animal rights type people that want nothing to do with them. Thier extreme criminal activity is alienating alot of people that would otherwise suport them. Up in my area they just burned down three houses that were all built "green".

http://www.komotv.com/news/16368866.html

• seven006
    seven006

Avi

PM me your my Space addy.I'd like to see it.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm convinced that animal rights nuts and religious nuts are in a contest to see who can be the most scientifically ignorant group on the planet. A couple of years ago my wife and I were listening to a debate about deer hunting on the radio. One of the people brought up the point that deer breed rapidly, and hunting keeps them from over populating. Some genius called in and said "the deer wouldn't breed so much if they knew they weren't going to be killed."

• BrentR
    BrentR

That had to have been someone from Seattle. Probably the same person that calld in said that animals learned to kill and eat meat from people. That was on Michael Medved's show. I'll never forget that one.

• avishai
    avishai

Here it is, I pm'd it too myspace.com/avidavidoff

• avishai
    avishai

>>>>It sounds like you were trying to be more then neutral and give her the benefit of the doubt. ALF is most certainly a terrorist group and I know several animal rights type people that want nothing to do with them. Thier extreme criminal activity is alienating alot of people that would otherwise suport them. Up in my area they just burned down three houses that were all built "green".<<<<<

Yep, but i figured I'd get deleted. As a matter of fact, with the extreme views she was posting "ALF members are HERO'S etc." I was hoping either she'd answer logically or delete me. I want nothing to do with that kind of whackery. Sick of dogmatic bullshit on all sides.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    She deleted me and my comment immediately. Funny, huh?

How silly. She must not know how amazing you are. You have one of the best man attitudes I have come across anywhere, including JWD. Not to mention that you aren't hard on the eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit