i'm being attacked from all angles

by Cordelia 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

All the best with the medieval banquet !!! Hope there's no jousting involved!!!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

yeah it was great just worried about the fallout noww !!!!! x

• isopndyd
    isopndyd

Hi

I'm new at this so feel free to Welcome me aboard and yep, it has been my experience to make a brief appearance at the memorial and the invitations to the public talk on Sunday just keep coming. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and check in the mirror that I haven't got 'Yes I'd love to come back" written on my forehead. I'm in my 3rd year of freedom after a 20 yr sentence. I'm over the years I lost and looking forward to living as normal a life as any other pagan.

• isopndyd
    isopndyd

I guess the suit of armour is out of the question. Just keep zig zagging as you run, the arrows won't get ya.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Isopndyd!

Welcome.

Cordelia,

Now why on earth haven't you told me about this banquet thingie?

Sirona

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Remind her that as you have already been baptised she can't count the time. If you can't avoid it, have a couple with her. She'll get so utterly sick of the idea that she'll drop it within weeks.

• potleg
    potleg

Stand up, Stand firm Stay out. Give them an an inch and they want to take 23 miles. Sounds like you like life better now, take a deep breath, smile and say something like "thanks, but no thanks"

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

sirona sorry i dont know why i not told you was great we should arrange an apostate medival banquet!!!

welcome to the new one (forgot your name sorry) and as some one else said i need to just say no thanks, things came to another head last night my brother who has stopped going is going back to america (he coaches football) and i think maybe coz he was going or maybe coz i went memorail my sister decided to start reading the bible to me, well as i had had a drink, i grabbed it off her and started 'being apostate' didnt go down too well my dad said i should leave as i am bringing the devil into the house my mum went upstairs crying, i just said for fooks sake ill just go back meetings as i cant stand this anymore!!!!

not going to so stupid thing to say, i need to get harder gonna keep reading on here and sticking to my guns!!!!

like someone else said my main prob is waffling back and forth.... but.....when its seeing your family so hurt by your decision how do you do it????? x

• real one
    real one

study with her maybe you can help open her eyes, slip some truth in there every chance you get

• asilentone
    asilentone

or you could say I am not ready for study right now, but when I am ready, I will let you know. (of course, it is a lie!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit