Dress & Grooming for visiting Bethel. scans inside!!!!!11 LOL

by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• karvel
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I WAS AT BETHEL FOR 9 YEARS. I KNEW THIS WAS AN ISSUE....

BUT GODDAM!!!!! CAN YOU SAY 'CULT'?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Don't they have bigger problems that should take their time as compared to the time and resources to prepare this insulting brochure.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

SHOULD SEND THIS TO CNN ... TO REPORT HOW SILLY THS CULT IS

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Why didn't they list what kind of underwear is acceptable as well??? Ridiculous!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Is this for real?

Last time I was there ( BTW) I was with a group of JW friends. I didn't pack a dress. They called ahead to get me "permission" to tour in slacks, and eat in the dining room. (AGain )

What I really remember is watching a Bethel sister (in the middle of winter) trying to clean the glass entry doors IN A SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuts I tell ya.

• Robert7
    Robert7

wow... a Polo shirt is too casual! Don't want to stumble anyone!!!!!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

You have got to be kidding me! NO. $&%#ING. WAY. NO. WAY. This is so over the top I thought it was a joke by someone with some good photoshop skills. This could possibly be the most rediculous single thing the WTS has ever published.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh God that makes me so mad........yeah I was "looked down apoun" for going to bethel with nice "meeting" pants shirt no tie and running shoes....since it was an unplanned visit. Some on tour with us just had to comment....but that really is stupid telling visitors thier sloppy!! African brother can wear his loose fitting clothes....but my sloppy top is no good.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

WHEN PREPARING TO VISIT BETHEL,

ASK YOURSELF:

Do I really want to put myself and loved ones through this ? Or should I just stay the hell home and save a lot of time, money and frustration !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit