NEW TRACT CAMPAIGN PLANNED....

by sir82 38 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

There is a new tract to be introduced, with the title "Do You Want to Know the Truth?"

Lol - oh, the irony

• IMercenary1975
    IMercenary1975

Excuse me, may anybody scan and post this BOE letter here?

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Stay awake till 2008

• nelly136
    nelly136

another 'last push' till the next 'last push' next year.

• lrkr
    lrkr
    Christ-----how many more times are they going to have these "special tracts" that are supposed to anger the public so much that 99.9% of the worlds' religions are "done away with"?

Answer: Every year.

• M.J.
    M.J.

"'Do You Want to Know the Truth?', sounding like some sort of political tie-in."

That tag line looks a lot like the one printed on buttons handed out at the first screening of "An Inconvenient Truth" where I live. I can't remember the exact phrase used but it was VERY similar.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    "'Do You Want to Know the Truth?', sounding like some sort of political tie-in."

Actually, to me it sounds like something that apostates should write up.

Maybe someone like WTW should create a tract, "Do you want to know the truth about the truth?"

• White Dove
    White Dove

Special resolutions, special campagnes, special this, special that...nothing feels very special anymore. After two years out, I notice how so very un-special anything remotedly related to this religion is.

• Quandry
    Quandry
    Likely, the suggested presentation will have sort of tie-in with the unreliability of politicans' promises, or their propensity to become involved in scandals, etc.

That tie-in would be, perhaps, the unreliability of the WTS with promised dates of "the end" and scandals involving pedophiles in the congregations?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit