NEW TRACT CAMPAIGN PLANNED....

by sir82 38 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

But really folks, how many times can even elders get excited about the same old recycled shit? I'm plenty excited, though. If there is a big push to place this tract, maybe a jw will finally come to my house. Please, as soon as someone can scan a copy, I would love to have it. I'm thinking about making a binder with copies of news articles about the pedophile and UN scandals and this: http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/ with the tract as the front cover. I would say something like, "I already know the truth. Do you?" And, btw, that po who is calculating the time of the end on his own is standing on quick sand. He will promptly be df'd if the WTB&TS get wind of this.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Stay alive until October or November 2008".

It just doesn't have the same ring as earlier lunatic pronouncements.

That's why you need to change them to rhyme with the current year...

"Don't be late in 2008"

"Wouldn't it be great if it was 2008?"

...or somesuch...

Regards,

Jim TX

• still_in74
    still_in74
    "The end of false religion" crap never made any sense to me. For it to "end" a government would have to ban religion including JWs. Then the religion would remain in the hearts of both the JWs and the other members of religions. Most other prodestants aren't tied to a mother organization like the JWs are. It would be impossible for it to just "fall".

this is where the WTS has created a problem for themselves. The "fall" of organized religion would be the most momentous event of human history. Can anyone comprehend how many leaders of countries would need to become athiests and dictators overnight to make this happen? How do European and North American countries step down and allow the leaders to ban religion? What salaried political leader would risk their career by even suggesting such a thing?

Yes, some countries ban religion. Yes, some political leaders may be atheists. But we are talking about the "fall of organized religion". These are some of the largest and most powerful organizations on the planet.

Mark my words, there will be "new light" on this. The collapse of organized religion, in the environment today with a marked return to christian fundamentalism, is far in the future, far enough away to create apathy amongst the R&F if they realize it.

To stave-off this "dangerous" lack of motivation the WTS will have to alter this teaching to mean something less monumental

IMHO

Still.........

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Jim_TX...

I like those rhymes. How 'bout...."LET'S KILL 'EM ALL IN THE FALL"...That way it doesn't matter what year. Every October the JW sphinters will tighten to the size of hair.

Or maybe..."BETTER BE SOBER COME OCTOBER." Damn this iz fun. "NO NEED TO WHINE YOUR NUMBER'S UP IN OH-NINE.".....

-BONEZZ

Maybe I oughta copyright those and sell 'em to Brooklyn.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

BONEZZ said......

"LET'S KILL 'EM ALL IN THE FALL"
    "BETTER BE SOBER COME OCTOBER." "NO NEED TO WHINE YOUR NUMBER'S UP IN OH-NINE."

altaltalt

But on a serious note....

WTWizard said.....

I say, if you want to find the truth, you have to do the research yourself. I will not tell you that I have it, because it is possible (1) that I am lying and would use it to start another cult, and/or (2) my own sources are bad and my thinking not as integrated as I would have you believe. Either way, if you do your own research, you will get around amy flaws, intentional or not, that I might be putting out and make it impossible for me to start another cult. And get you, and everyone else (myself included) that much closer to the truth. You will not find it in that crapt.

altalt

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
    - Andre Gide

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I have no idea why it is "confidential" anyway - who cares? A new tract - big - whoopin' - do

Its called anticipation and excitement we all have a special purpose,

"guess what brothers & sisters we have this brand new tract" same ole same ole just a new spin I'm sure many jw's will read into this.

lol

hope

• sir82
    sir82

BTT for the afternoon shift.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

night shift

• sir82
    sir82

Shameless BTTT

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

ATTENTION! This is a very special post. Everyone should pay close attention to the words written within. No doubt you will want to read this post very carefully because this message concerns everyone living on earth today. There are over 7 billion people alive today, surely this must be a grand message to touch the lives of so many people. You too, can learn what billions of people already know by paying attention to this special message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit