Here kitteh kitteh.......LOL

by Tatiana 134 Replies latest social humour

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I am just having a seizure LMAO at these cat pics. I had three gorgeous "kittehs" before I moved to Madison, and had to give them away. I cried for a month. I miss Sapphire, Little Toe, and Shadow.

So, I have a real fondness for cats. Growing up on a farm, I took in any stray that happened to walk into the yard. I had a three-legged dog named Hop-a-Long. I think he met the train up the road and it won. I had rabbits, dogs, piglets, and I even had a pet Horny Toad. His name was.....you guessed it.."Horny." I have no imagination, I know. Once I saw a bobcat eating something in the far corner of the yard. The next day I placed a plate of food in the same spot. Sure enough, he came back every day for a long time. I sat on the patio and watched him with binoculars. His name was...get ready.....................okay...here goes..............................................................................

"Bobby."

And these pics just crack me up.

alt

alt

alt

alt

• Tatiana
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

Oh lawdy.....

alt

This is just too cool.....and so relevant!

alt

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hooray!!!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Ok, I have been in this bed far too long. I think I am becoming hysterical. alt

alt

alt

alt

• Tatiana
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

This is all vinny's fault. He told me to be happy and laugh. And Lord knows if ya'll don't stop me.......alt

alt

alt

alt

I know, I know...I can hear you all now....alt

alt

• free2think
    free2think

LOL, too cute. Thanks for sharing them April.

• Tara
    Tara

OMG! Those pictures are too funny! LOl. LOL. LOL.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

free and tara....why on earth do you want to encourage me? alt

altaltaltaltaltalt

alt

My sons loved this one. They like their baggy pants.

alt

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit