A WTS lie for UN "association"

by hawkaw 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• one
    one

YK said:
    "The only person I have spoken to about the UN scandal is my wife. I hope that I can keep my mouth shut and not disturb my brothers with this thing."

Paul corrected Peter and others, why dont you do the same? you claim to belong to the same group... at least write to the GB, identify yourself when doing it.

Your are on this forum "diturbing" some, of course you are virutually unkown here.

• You Know
    You Know
    Paul corrected Peter and others, why dont you do the same? you claim to belong to the same group... at least write to the GB, identify yourself when doing it.

I have, and I do, and I will yet again, Jehovah willing. But that's not what the poster asked me. He asked if I spoke to the brothers in general, which I understood to mean the local brothers who know nothing about it and have no say in what the Society does and teaches. I responded that I don't. / You Know

• one
    one

yk,
    "local brothers who know nothing about it..."

Why dont your prepare them in advance, help understand profecy etc
    It is your cristian responsability.

• one
    one

a poster above said:
    "Hi Hawkaw, excellent research. However, at the risk of sounding out of step with reality, I'll ask you a question: Suppose, way back when the Watchtower became an NGO of the United Nations, they didn't know that one could access the library's resources without becoming an NGO? Couldn't this have been an innocent mistake on their part? I realize joining the United nations was a bad call, but why not consider it was born out of ignorance and confusion not deliberate intent? "

the GB has proven to know and follow very well the text below:

"heep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Do you think people who control empires are that stupid?

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Do you think people who control empires are that stupid?

I don't know, let's ask the Taliban. Or Hitler.

The GB are lying their asses off on this thing, and we have all the proof.

Now, I will ask YOU a question.

Do you think the rest of us "are that stupid"?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

It looks like ontario is becoming the hotbed for internet 'apostasy'..LOL Where is the rest of the country?

Path

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Skully !!!!!

Ottawa !!!!

Having fun with the G-20 this weekend???

Want to get in touch????

I will be back Monday.

hawk

• sf
    sf

Hello Scully,

You don't know me, yet I know "of" you.

Nice to "see" you here. Welcome!

sKally, happy trails

wcrestnpeace

• jwsons
    jwsons

BTTT

All the best of this topic:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/76847/1.ashx

The Best of every topics & WTS scandals is here: (Thank you Lee :-<> )

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/1.ashx

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit