real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeroday
    zeroday

What ever works for you what't the problem...As an atheist I am having the best financial time of my life with out one breath of prayer who do I credit my success with...Believers will seek a higher power to explain success or failure those who do not believe do not look to such higher powers to explain...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

At Christmas I ate a lot of Turkey Dinner..Eating Fast..I mean alot!!..Finally I was soooo full..I prayed for a Burp!..Praying....God answered my Prayers!!..I burped and had more room for Turkey Dinner!!....Eating Fast...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Real one: quit weaseling. You said you had proof, now somehow it's up to me to prove the nonexistence of God? There's no such thing as proving a negative; that doesn't mean everything exists. Time for you to prove the honesty of your claims, and the integrity of your word.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

BP: I prayed to Jehovah for deliverance from my loneliness and He gave me a wonderful lover! Sadly, He also ignored many years of prayer for deliverance from my rapist, so I guess it all balances out.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Zero: Can I pray for a fluffy kitty sniper to protect my home? My kitty still hasn't evolved thumbs...I love the avatar... ;-)

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Zero: Can I pray for a fluffy kitty sniper to protect my home? My kitty still hasn't evolved thumbs...I love the avatar... ;-)

OHHH don't mess with SNIPER KITTY he never misses...HE don't need no stinking thumbs...

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Aleman likes to call people swine when they don't bow down and kiss his ass. Are real one and Aleman the same person?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well I've been on this forum for over a year now, and I see a pattern here. The people who jump in and as their very first post tell the rest of us how wrong we are - they don't last long. The ones who jump in, tell their stories, share information, go with the give and take, well, they are still here, hundreds and thousands of posts later. These true believers who want us all to think the way we do, well they are really predictable and kind of boring.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Many believe and many do not but when you get the new ones here trying to shove their beliefs down the throat of others then they just don't last...there are ex JW atheist and ex JW born again Christians and we can have a civil discussion we can agree to disagree but sometimes those who come here want to demand we accept their alternate version of "Believe us or burn in HELL" alacart JW believe us or die...mentality...

• real one
    real one

my comments come from things I have heard and read in the Bible ...so here is a scripture for you Luke 21:24...now tell me that which Jesus spoke is not true today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit