real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• real one
    real one

zeroday I guess you learned to twist stuff well. Don't believe in me, believe in Jesus and what he says. Romans 10:9. Thats where it starts. You get the Holy Spirit in you and let it work. Don't depend on anyone else to speak God's word to you. Once you have the Holy Spirit you will be able to discern the false prophets

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Once you have the Holy Spirit you will be able to discern the false prophets

And who is the TRUE Prophet...JESUS??? A prophet that spawned thousands of so called Christian Sects...still looking for that prophet...

• real one
    real one

Im not gonna waste my time with swine

• zeroday
    zeroday

OH how Christian of you I'm sure Jesus feels the same way...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oooh, a name caller. tsk, tsk. Taking his pet jesus and going to his room.

S

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Are you referring to the typical or anti-typical swine class? Just wondering. W

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Are you saying we should take our Satanic forms as you earlier hinted at, and hurl them over the cliff, just as Jesus did with Legion, when you refer to us as swine. Maybe I'm reading too much into your original Christian intent, of "nothing but love" for us. Satan does seem to have a thing for pigs you know. Call me a swine but I like pearls!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Did`nt Jesus turn Water..Surfing..Into sWine?..Pig Dancing...........Or was that wine?..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• avishai
    avishai

Oink oink oink oink!!!!!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I prayed to Jehovah the day before yesterday about financial things in my life, the next morning I was showered with more than I can handle at one time. Does God, Jehovah exist? Most definately!

I've had many experiences where I prayed to God for answers and I got them! Most people would say (even my long time JW parents) that Jehovah doesn't answer prayers about finances and such, I say, you haven't walked a mile in my shoes and witnessed what Jehovah has done for me when I prayed to Him for help.

OK, naysayers, fire away!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit