Leaping Lurkers Batman!

by byebyeborg 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

((((((((((((((((((Welcome to JWD Byebyeborg)))))))))))))))))))))

Maddie

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hello Byebye!

Welcome! Glad your eyes were opened.....and you escaped the BRG!

Lavendar

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

You say Bye Bye and I say hello! Hmmm reminds me of a Beatles song.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Welcome to JWD Byebyeborg. Love the title of your thread!

I have been out for 9 years.

ESTEE

• Layla33
    Layla33

Welcome!

A letter and they kick you out? Is that all it takes? This religion really slays me sometime. It always boggles my mind that if you ask question, do any real thinking on your own and without the CONTROL of the GB and the "Watchman" you are considered an apostate or whatever. It's downright silly.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Nice to see you here Tripple B. Glad we didn't scare you off as you were lurking.

Best,

Bryan

• horrible life
    horrible life

WELCOME byebyeborg!!!!!!!!! Nice to have another OKIE here. Here are some more Okies.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/145520/1.ashx

PM me and tell me what town or area you live in, if you like. Someday, we will have an apostafest. We are getting more and more Okies, that we, someday, will give Texas a run for their money. I think Texas holds the greatest number of evil apostates!!!

• flipper
    flipper

BYE BYE BORG- Welcome to the board my friend. Glad you got your freedom - and now remember to be kind to yourself - all of us were caught in mind control by the witnesses . Anybody can get deceived by it . Cults are no respecter of persons - we all got faked out . So, be nice to yourself - cause we're gonna be nice to you ! Peace out, welcome Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit