Leaping Lurkers Batman!

by byebyeborg 27 Replies latest jw friends

• byebyeborg
    byebyeborg

I have been visiting this forum since Aug 07

I have hidden in the bushes and watched the goings on. But now I leap from the bushes and tell all of you how much I have learned from watching you. I have both learned and enjoyed. I get my greatest laffs from obves and cannon. what a nutty couple of guys. I think they probably both reside in the same asylum.

The last meeting I attended was the memorial of 06. I had long suspected the "truth" was a falsehood. Everyone parrots "how much the jw's love each other" but it is obvious they don't!

I am ASHAMED that I was so gullible for so many years. I inform one and all that I have "witnessed" to over the years that I am no longer a mind-controlled robot of the Witchtower.

On 15 Aug 07 I took a letter to an elder (i studied with him years ago and brought his family into the truff) pointing out some of the fallacies of the Witchtower. The next service meeting it wuz announced I "was no longer a member of the cong"

So in essence I kissed the borg and rode away.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

It's wonderful to have you. I'm glad you finally posted. We'll look foreward to getting to know you. I really hope you have found happiness and a community to replace the JWs.

Keep us posted on your progress. I just 2 years ago myself.

Renee

• BFD
    BFD

Hello, byebye and Welcome!

BFD

• momzcrazy
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard!

I like your username.

LOL @ BFD's welcome too.

OM

• ibme
    ibme

Welcome

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

WELCOME!!!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BYEBYEBORG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

WELCOME

nmg

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

WELCOME byebyeborg

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hello and welcome.

I'm sure there are many more in the shadows.

When they come out, you in turn, can welcome them!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit