GODS OF THE WATCHTOWER

by tula 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• beksbks
    beksbks

Breaking Away, you should be published. Or at least doing performance art.

I hurt from laughing.

• tula
    tula

Sicyon The early 5th century coinage of Sicyon Estimate: CHF 1'200.00 Drachm (Silver, 5.79 g 4), c. 490s/480s-450s. Dove alighting left, with raised wings. Rev. Large letter san, displayed vertically within an incuse rectangle. BMC 1. SNG Cop 18. Traité 1184, pl. XXXVII, 2. Weber...

Already you should know this from the interpretations given on my symbol page. The triangle above is for invocation of dieties. In the center of it is the symbol for the "eye of horus". The rays symbolize the sun god. This symbol is used by a secret society order known as Ordo Templi Orientis.

But do you know what the downward dove represents?.....

it's right here in your face........... from a Watchtower cover......................

DOVE REPRESENTS FALLEN ANGELS!!!!

There was a time when the dove was presented in a more upright position. I don't know when the change occurred with the "downward spiral".

These things are giving us subliminal signs.

The purpose of Jesus speaking in parables was to teach us to look beyond the obvious; to dig deeper for meanings.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Say! That 1975 Watchtower was that the twin towers in the back ground with those planes in front?????

Hope4Others

• tula
    tula

Say! That 1975 Watchtower was that the twin towers in the back ground with those planes in front?????

Hope4Others

yes. Can you believe it?

You can find a lot of the WT mag covers and other info at this website:

http://www.qwotes.info/admin-news.htm

By the way...Yes. It was planned. I can tell you why. Never before was this country so divided as during the period following such a close election. "This" happened to divert the attention of people and to unify them in a common cause. These things did not happen by chance. It has all been contrived.
  • VM44
    VM44

The Gods of the Watchtower?

To answer that question is simple......The Watchtower wants/needs devoted loyal followers!

The Watchtower is bankrupt without followers that will do anything they are told to do.

--VM44

• tula
    tula

Modern day temple of a secret society

• tula
    tula

who are the GOATS?

he was certainly being worshipped as early as the 6th century BC. This fertile plateau lies in the South of modern Greece, and there lived the pastoral ancestors of the heroes who later built the Greek empire. Pan was born there, on Mount Lycaeum, and in the hearts of a shepherding people who depended a lot on goats, and so naturally needed a goat-god.

He was also a god of music, playing upon the reed pipes he made from the transformed body of the nymph Syrinx (the one that got away). It was said that this music could inspire panic (the root of the word) in any who heard it. Sometimes he was a minor god of the sea. He was a god of prophesy and was also famous for being randy (Greek women with a track record were known as Pan girls). Above all he was the god of nature: meadows, forests, beasts, and even human nature.

It was said that this music could inspire panic (the root of the word) in any who heard it.

THE GOATS ARE ALL OF THE PREACHERS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS WHO ARE TICKLING YOUR EARS.

The Watchtower is the Mother of them all! No religion that I have ever encountered has portrayed such PANIC in it's literature and caused such terror in the lives of it's followers!

Pan's worship spread far beyond Greece into many neighbouring countries such as Egypt, and local equivalents of him seem to have appeared all over the world, either by diffusion or coincidence. Pan-like deities existed everywhere.

Pan ( Greek ??? , genitive ?a??? ) is the Greek god of shepherds and flocks.

Still don't believe these secret societies entertwine with religion?

Grand Lodge Seal

We are surrounded. The whole world is in the power of the wicked one.

• tula
    tula

Someday I will tell you the story about Paradise.

Once upon a time, there lived a tribe....older than the moon.

Tula

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hope4Others

yes. Can you believe it?

You can find a lot of the WT mag covers and other info at this website:

OMG! That proves it! The WTBTS was in a conspiracy with Osama Ben Laden and the 9/11 terrorists to blow up the twin trade center towers!

Why didn't I see it before! It was so obvious! Right before my eyes this whole time!

Hey does anyone know Obves personally? I'm thinking someone should fix him up with Tula. They are made for each other! All the numbers and all the symbols on JWD clearly point to this most auspicious match!

Cog

• tula
    tula

Tula has left the building.

You all can keep this thread alive.....or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit