NEW SCROLLS ANNOUNCED

by tula 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• free2beme
    free2beme

Have a beer and chill out a bit

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

They wll olonger be called jehovah's witnesses, rather they will be his ASSOCIATES.

NMG

• tula
    tula

Arcadocypriot

• tula
    tula

(My commentary: This is what they are gearing up to do. These are their instructions coming from the very top. These are the instructions being given to the elite of your organization:)

"It is hoped that the succinctness of this message is accepted in the tone of importance in which it is intended. The window of opportunity to accomplish the necessary monumental consciousness transition is small compared to the obstacles within the human belief systems that must be literally dissolved so that the whole may be transformed."

(My commentary: THE GREAT DECEPTION will still be referred to as "The Truth". The following has probably been worded in such a way as to have that "biblical" sound to it.)

"It is sincerely hoped that the truth contained will be a sword that cuts through the armour of deception and lays open the hearts and minds of the necessary quotient for success."

(My commentary: This wording "necessary quotient for success" seems very cold and foreboding. I feel it is going to end up being something very dark.)

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

chocolate rain?

• tula
    tula

This is what they will tell the churches who are expecting The Rapture.

"Much material has been disseminated indicating that rescue and reform will be provided by extraterrestrial beings and all humanity has to do is to meditate and wait around for magical processes to change everything for them. It would be wise not to count on it.There is a saying. "God helps those who help themselves." That is a truth to put in a dozen places to remind you to let go of the "I am a victim that needs to be rescued" consciousness.

You will be helped but victims will not be rescued. Victim consciousness vibrates below the necessary levels to enter higher consciousness."

(My commentary: Again note that they will make it sound Biblical. There is no such scripture in the Bible as quoted above.There is an agenda being put into place.)

• MMae
    MMae

I am very curious about this. It would not suprise me that many churches will be taking this kind of a stand in the near future. I have a very hard time imagining the WTS doing this, since they have preached sepateness to excess. But it does not go unnoticed by me that the powers behind one-world-government and one-world-religion use the same language that WTS does. They both claim the keys to "The New World Order."

• tula
    tula

For those of us who refuse the mark, this is how the anti-christ others will be taught to deal with us.

"Giving up victim consciousness is a personal decision. It is not an easy process. If you rescue, you become a victim of the rescued. Sympathizing with those who are locked into victim consciousness supports their victimhood and ties you to them. Discernment allows you to recognize the situation and at that point you must acknowledge that this is a situation that is of their own creation through their belief that others control their choices.

This does not mean that you must ignore their plight but does determine that you cannot do for them what they are unwilling to do for themselves. Their plight is a result of the personal decisions they have made and the attitudes that have influenced those decisions. Their mistake is remaining closed to new concepts. They have a lack of discernment."

The only help they are to give those who refuse the mark is to teach them the "Becoming prayer".

(My commentary: People, this is not what Jesus taught! He taught to lift your brother. He taught to give to those in need. This is going to be a world wide shunning against all those who do not take the mark. When they can no longer buy and sell this is the way they will be treated by their fellow man for not going along with the program.)

• heathen
    heathen

Ok so what exactly is the becoming prayer? I do agree that something is up along the lines with the national ID card and these sick bastards in government actually do have some kind of occult ritualistic secret society , who's your favorite bilderberger , Rothschild or rockerfeller ? They do have a globalist plan and it does involve religion mixed with politics .IMO

• tula
    tula
    Ok so what exactly is the becoming prayer?

Heathen, I have no idea what it is.

I am sure its some bulls** about ...I don't know maybe "becoming one"? Unity of all?

This is much later in the game when this happens. I just want you all to see how they are going to treat us. And this is why familial instincts will not kick in. WTS has already mind trained them that way...can't you all see it??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit