NEW SCROLLS ANNOUNCED

by tula 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I live within a block of the UN. I can see the UN from my window.

If you want me to walk over and pick up these scrolls, I would be more than happy to do that. But first I need a library card. Ho do I do that?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Naw. They'll keep Jehovah. But no longer be his witnesses. They'll become enthusiasts. Jehovah's Enthusiasts. You heard it hear first people. Better grab a hold of that domain name Simon.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I can't see that happening

• tula
    tula

Watchword: "EMBRACE THE RAINBOW"

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    Watchword: "EMBRACE THE RAINBOW"

Cool ! I like Skittles !

• tula
    tula

Handbook for the New Paradigm

(new thought patterns aka new mind control program)

This will be the "New Food" the WTS will be feeding. ( As well as all the other "Christian religions".) Actually, this will be the dessert course.

These "messages" for the New Paradigm will guide you to broaden your horizons and to release the limitations that have been thrust upon all mankind preventing humanity from reaching its true potential.

Stay tuned...it will be more of the same...you gotta be at the meetings because you will learn some SURPRISING TRUTHS of some of the SHOCKING DECEPTIONS that have limited and separated mankind from opportunities of "spiritual evolvement".

The New Paradigm will be a message of healing the planet and healing humanity.

(Commentary: The JWs will loose their exclusive "specialness of having God's name". WTS will tell them, according to these (bogus*) new scrolls "discovered" that no one really knows God's name; it has been lost. However, religion will not cease to exist. Worship of a supreme being will not cease to exist. People will follow with awe because they will think they have finally received the big news that has been promised for so long....)

Yes, these scrolls are "bogus". This is part of the deception that is coming.

Stand up. Get your loved ones out of there.

• moshe
    moshe

I'm going to go ask my Shaman what I need to do next.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'These "messages" for the New Paradigm will guide you to broaden your horizons and to release the limitations that have been thrust upon all mankind preventing humanity from reaching its true potential.

....the SHOCKING DECEPTIONS that have limited and separated mankind from opportunities of "spiritual evolvement".

The New Paradigm will be a message of healing the planet and healing humanity.'

I wish it were true. About effing time. But, i fear that it's a delusion. It's totally against the way things have been going.

S

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Jabba laughs! Hohohohoho.

Nee Jabba no badda. Me chaade su goodie!!!

Jabba the Hut sings Chocolate Rain

edited to remove embedded webpage and insert hyperlink in its place ~ Scully

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

I can't see them giving up their "unique name" no matter what they find out. They will try

to hide this knowledge so they can continue to be Jehovah's Witnesses IMO

Love and hugs,

Velta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit