Once You Had Doubts, How Long Before You Got On The Internet?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

oh approximately .............. 10 years lol

I never even knew there was this whole online group of emotionally challenged misfits till i wanted to find out about the JW living in the last days update lol

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The internet was just a twinkle in Al Gore's eye when I left the WTS as a 15 year old. I was on a JW board on AOL in the early 90's when it cost a $$$HOURLY RATE to be on the internet. And it was SO DANG SLOW. So I got on the internet bandwagon early, but left the borg way earlier than even that.

I have seen people on the internet that left the org the same year I was born, in '66. THAT is kinda wild. Cause that is right around the time they started up with the '75 thing. Brave time to leave IF you had any doubts about their being appointed from God. Obviously, the guy was in no way worried that he may have left the truth.

Bravo dude!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

TRUDY:

When you are ready to send, go to the two small boxes at the bottom of the page. One will have an check in it already(HTML)unclick it. Then click on the authomatic cr/lf so that the box has and check in it. Then submit post. It should come out in the paragraphs. Good luck. Took me forever to work that one out:) If it doesn't work(it should!), then enter (all together) < p > without any spaces at beginning and end of each paragraph and leave the little boxes alone. Thats what I did till I figured out the boxes:)

Good luck!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    Sure you can trust them with your money

You must be joking. TRUDY-------We WELCOME you here.

My Husdand is teaching me the computer, I am not that good at it. I want to learn more about JWs because my Husband was in that Religion.

I was moved around alot and lived with different people and different reigions, I had to go to church with them.

I lived in 2 different children homes, they had different reigions. I found out they all lie. To keep you in there reigion. They tell you they are the only true reigion. Some of them make you do terrible things, that you don't want to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit