gospel preached in all the world...and then the end shall come

by tula 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tula
    tula

Just thought you all might be interested in some information on the "last uncivilized tribes"

there is also a short film here you might find interesting:

Watch the film ‘Uncontacted Tribes’

Survival’s experts on uncontacted tribes are available for interview.
    Photos and footage available.

January 25 2008

Screen icon Julie Christie and Survival have launched a campaign to save uncontacted tribes from extinction, with a film featuring previously unseen footage of some of the world’s most remote and endangered peoples.

Christie says, ‘Over 100 tribes on three continents continue to shun contact with the outside world. They are among the most vulnerable peoples on earth, and could be wiped out within the next twenty years unless their land rights are recognised and upheld. Surely the world is big enough for all of us, including those whose way of life is most different to ours?’

The unique film, narrated by Christie, is the centrepiece of a new Survival campaign aimed at highlighting the most serious threats to the tribes.
    http://www.survival-international.org/news/3052

Feb. 9, 2006

The Sentinelese, thought to number between 50 and 200, have rebuffed all contact with the modern world, firing a shower of arrows at anyone who comes within range

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/stone-age-tribe-kills-fishermen/2006/02/08/1139379571616.html

The Selling of the Last Savage
    On a planet crowded with six billion people, isolated primitive cultures are getting pushed to the brink of extinction. Against this backdrop, a new form of adventure travel has raised an unsettling question: Would you pay to see tribes who have never laid eyes on an outsider?
    http://outside.away.com/outside/destinations/200502/fist-contact_1.html

Seychelles is the smallest nation in the world issuing its own currency (i.e., not pegged to a foreign currency and not shared with any other country).

Matthew 24: 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I would also like info on the last language that has been translated. I hope you all will contribute a comment or some info. Thanks. Tula

• Carmel
    Carmel

The "end" has already come! Ya missed it! carmel

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

The only "gospel" is that God forgives freely solely on the basis of the completed work by Jesus Christ. This is a gift, which means it is provided without cost to any who ask, regardless of doctrinal correctness, eschatology, etc.

The apostle Paul said that this message had gone out into the whole world in his own time. (Ro. 1:8; Col 1:6, 23; 1 Th 1:8; etc., etc.)

The "WTS gospel" is: "obey the FDS in Brooklyn". No comparison with the Truth.

Doug

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once they complete the circuit once, there will be more children that come of age. And then they will have to preach to them. It is a never-ending cycle.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    It is a never-ending cycle.

Yes, it is. That's the point; keep everyone so busy that they'll be too tired to question.

By the time most awaken to the scam, they're so burned out that nothing seems to matter anymore.

Sylvia

• tula
    tula

The comments posted here so far have absolutely nothing to do with the information I posted. There is a serious lack of reading comprehension on this board.

I wonder how many people just look at the heading and post something according to what they think the subject "might" be about?

I mistakenly thought this educational information might be enjoyed because you all missed so many National Geographic specials by going to meetings all the time. I thought that many of you have been kept isolated and sheltered from learning about your world. As it turns out, it was just as well that you spent your time in the meetings anyway, because you have no desire to know anything beyond your own petty world. And no ambition to raise your intellect.

• bob1999
    bob1999

"Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

And that happened. The end of the age (Matthew 24:3) came in AD 70.

You should ask yourself what "age" Peter and James and John and Andrew (Mark 13:3)were asking about? What age was it when the question was ask?

The temple was still standing, the law age was still continuing. But not for long.

Hebrews 8:13 "In speaking of a new covenant he treats the first as obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away."

Hebrews was written after Jesus spoke to His disciples there on the Mount of Olives, (Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21, but before the temple was "thrown down" in AD 70.

Notice that in Hebrews the old covenant is "becoming" obsolete, in other words not obsolete quite yet. The old covenant is "ready" to vanish away, in other words not gone yet.

The age that was to end, the age that the disciples were asking about, was the Jewish (or Mosaic) age. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Peace.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    mistakenly thought this educational information might be enjoyed because you all missed so many National Geographic specials by going to meetings all the time. I thought that many of you have been kept isolated and sheltered from learning about your world. As it turns out, it was just as well that you spent your time in the meetings anyway, because you have no desire to know anything beyond your own petty world. And no ambition to raise your intellect.

Tula, you appear to have your tinfoil hat in a twist, step away from the keyboard and the gunrack!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Really interesting information. I didn't know much about these groups, have seen a little about them before, but not these particular tribes. I think they are mostly doomed. But, Tula, what's wrong? You have been a little testy lately on your posts. Even though you ask for comments, you don't like the comments you get. What's on your mind? It's a little patronizing, too, to say that you brought up an intellectual subject and you expect us to be grateful. There are a lot of true intellectuals on this board; they just aren't all interested in the same things.

• tula
    tula
    The age that was to end, the age that the disciples were asking about, was the Jewish (or Mosaic) age. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

I never said anything about the "end of the world". Those are your words.

What is going to end is the roots of Babylon which are still entwined in our way of life all over the world.

That is what is going to eventually come to an end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit