JWs came to my door

by Victorian sky 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Johnny that was awesome!!!!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Victorian S you made my day. You were amazing. I think it was good that the boy saw your reaction. I hope something registered with the dad....

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Damn!

If words were a playground, you would have just Pwned all over the monkeybars!

(here is here the pepper spray joke would have been if gregor hadn't been too quick for me)

I liked how you tied the son in, that's one dubby daddy gonna have some 'splaining to do Lucy!

So congrats on the antiwitness, the new son, and on being basically awsome.

RD

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Damn, that was crazy! I don't think I could've focused enough to say as much as you did, but I liked how you stayed with one subject and carried it through. Maybe it'll make him think twice about the bOrg...

• willyloman
    willyloman

Perfect! And you know what? The odds are very good that his son will in fact grow up and decide he doesn't believe in that religion anymore. So your hypothetical question wasn't a stretch at all. And the father probably knew that, once you made him think!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I wish I were in the position to plant a seed of doubt like that with another dub. You did quite well that morning; the man's silence does indeed speak volumes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit