STANLEY THEATRE - ASSEMBLY HALL

by BluesBrother 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They spent $4 000 000 on the crystal chandeliers alone - made of Venetian (not American) glass. How many Kingdumb Hells would that have bought in Africa? But no the sheep must be beaten harder until they cough up yet more cash.

No wonder the pedophile defense fund is short.

HB

• Black Sheep
  • Titus
    Titus

4 000 000 $???

Four millions, right?

• Titus
    Titus

4 000 000 $???

Four millions, right?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

all the witnesses I know brag about the place. they always wonder whether or not they are going to be treated to a "star" display

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Do they still own it?

• pixel
    pixel

@ Nancy, yes. And bump.

• prologos
    prologos

That is were we got the fresh "F&DS = GB in 1919" light under the chandelier. last October

WT has Manhattan, Wallstreet surrounded.

Brooklyn east, New Jersey west.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I know the Stanley! Only whetherr it was JW or rock concert, I cannot recall. Most definitely, I was a cathedral builder. I donated money and sold fragments of bldg stones with crosses painted on them to raise money for the largest cathedral in the world. I.lost my personal stone or I would post a photo. RUN@

• prologos
    prologos

as a religious building it is a anachronism. You think you are in a fake european townsquare, being berated on millenium promises.and

true, the surroundings make you whish you had never come, and will you car be there in one peace when its over?.

would have made a nice secondary target for the heros that brought down the hijackers in Pensylvania. lets roll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit