Favorite Fast Food

by El Kabong 76 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Jersey Mike's Philly Cheese Steak with mushrooms, onions & peppers...YUM!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

KFC,

Wendys double stack hamburger.

Wopper.

Quarter pounder with cheese.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Not too sure if in the US you have a resturant called "MOXIES", but they have this fantastic appeitizer ,. it appears on their menu,--- (skillet of louisiana garlic prawns succulent prawns lightly breaded and sautéed in our own blend of creole seasonings.) and served with garlic bread.

Wow it's yummy. It isn't expensive either, it is $5.99 and I love to wash it down with White Rickards Beer. This is a treat for me only occasionally. It is to die for.

and of course being an Orangefatcat, how could it not please me.

Terry

• BFD
    BFD

I love White Castles. Could eat at least 15 after a long night of drinking back in the day. Occassionaly I still will buy them from my grocer's freezer. Haven't had one in a while. I used to go to the Lynbrook, Hempstead and Massapequa locations a million years ago. The grease and onions were the best.

These days I prefer Wendy's Jalepeno Cheddar Burgers.

Now I want me some White Castle!

BFD

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

BFD - I keep invitng you to Ohio, you can hit the Castle wit me and MIN !

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OMG!!!! WHITEY CASTILLES!!!! YES!!! Picture this...8 sliders, gut bombs, however you like it. I love em. Ok, 8 whiteys, a six pack of Labatt, and onion chips. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NOW that's what I call LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NMG

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

OK, for all you White Castle Slider lovers, what is your own personal record for how many sliders you ate at one sitting? Mine was 16. (with a Mylanta chaser). Ah, the days of youth.

• Layla33
    Layla33

A philly cheesesteak - you never leave home.

A wendy's double burger and fries.

Five Guys burgers are the absolute best.

If I am broke and just don't care I will get a Quarter Pounder with cheese, but that doesn't happen often, but I love the fries.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Magoo, I completely forgot about Blake's.

Guess I have been in L.A. for far too long. However, I will say that when my parents owned the Burrito Wagon in Taos, that was my favorite fast food. A No. 6 with red chili & extra cheese. Yummy. It was made with shredded brisket. Man the saliva is flowing.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

In-N-Out Double-Double - Animal Style

That sounds romantic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit