Favorite Fast Food

by El Kabong 76 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Love me some Sonic!! Wendys is a close second for a fast food (have you tried their Baconator?! and I also like their mushroom melt burgers when they have them occasionally), however there are other franchises I like as my favorite, like Pizza Hut.

LRG

• Mincan
    Mincan

I try to go somewhere different every single time because it feels right. Because of my OCD (im not afraid anymore to relate how neurotic I am! ) I cannot order the same thing of anything (burger, side, drink) more than once, without getting something else first... usually I alternate my favourites:

SubwaysDouble Stacked Italian BMT with everything on it except black olives.

Arby'sBacon and Chese, Deluxe Baked Potatoe, Curly Fries, and Milkshake! (Arby's is generally my favourite greaseburgers joint, but they aren't in everyplace, thanking my lucky stars there's one in NFO)

McDonald'sBig Mac, how original....

Wendy'sBig Bacon Classic

Can you tell bacon is my favourite foodgroup?

We do not have White Castles anywhere in Ontario I've been...

• zanex
    zanex

NM...Home of the Blakes Lotaburger...double meat green chile cheeseburger..(drooling)

CA....In 'n Out....double meat...animal style...but easy on the onions. Good stuff.

Anything else is uncivilized...lol...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

In-N-Out Double-Double - Animal Style

Course that's alot of food so I've cut down to single cheese burger - but still Animal Style.

Magoo - I didn't know that In-N-Out even *had* avacado...

-Denise.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

El Kabong - When I was pregnant with my son 27 years ago I flew to Utah and took SLIDERS to my mom and brother. They ate them for a week. Long before you could have them shipped in dry ice. God - they smell.

I was out late one night out with friends and discovered their jalapeno cheeseburger (add pickle please) with onion rings, special dipping sauce and the most delicious strawberry lemonade.

I am a true fan.

Mincan - I'll take you there next trip back to Ohio.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sausage biscuit at McDonald's. mmmmmmmm. Loco salad at El Pollo Loco. Shredded beef burrito at Del Taco - however it is 800 calories. So no more. Red beans and rice at Popeye's mmmmmmmmmm. Popeyes also has fried okra. Or is that Church's? Fish tacos. Chile verde burrito.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I like to eat Veggie Wrap (Spinach Tortilla) from Blimpies.

• Cc81
    Cc81

mmm.... a Cold veggie sub from subway with xtra american cheese and everything on it including jalepenos! top it off with a lil salt and pepper and a iam a happy woman

• Mincan
    Mincan

Mincan - I'll take you there next trip back to Ohio.

Cool! I've never been to one either...

Is it sad that the thing I'm coming to Ohio to experience (other than your company of course ) is a hamburger joint? Well I'll say the state is lucky to have you!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Nebraska is the only place I've seen runzas. I like the original.

In Utah Artic Circle french fries with fry sauce.

Anywhere, Taco Bell Spicy Chicken Burrito.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit