Door to Door Atheists .....I cant stop laughing

by Asheron 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Asheron
    Asheron

Hang in there until the 2-3 min mark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV-a1vmZ6y8&feature=related

I laughed until my head split open...

Ash

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Oh that was hilarious.

• Gopher
    Gopher

That reminds me of an old joke:

What do you get when you cross an agnostic with a Jehovah's Witness?

Someone who comes to your door but doesn't know why he's there.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Excellent, Asheron! They got more doors slammed in their faces in one day than I did in 14 years as a dub. So much for Mormons' having an open mind.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Crazy :)

Check the grandad with the broom about two thirds of the way through the video!

Stephen

• JAVA
    JAVA

Thanks for sharing this link--the 5 minute skit was great!

• OMG! Now What?
    OMG! Now What?

Thanks for the link! It was so hilarious, but no different than when I was in service (except for the "message").

• seawolf
    seawolf

Just imagine if you're wasting your entire life going to church and it all adds up to nothing?

OH

LOL

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Ha John Safron Vs. God. that is such a great show. I was watching an episode where he was trying to join the KKK (the funny part being he is jewish). The pizza guy came to the door cause I had ordered a pizza. Well John Safron was saying how much he hated blacks and wanted to join, the pizza guy was black took a step back and said, "what the hell??". I had to then explain what the show was about but damn talking about an awkward moment. haha.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

That was freaking brilliant. I love the part where he reads the scripture from "Dear God" by XTC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit