PROJECT JERICHO--What are the advantages of a mass exodus?

by uninformed 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• uninformed
    uninformed

Little Rock Guy--

I couldn't believe my eyes on all thos quotes. Every day I wake up realizing I was one of the dumbest asses that ever breathed to stay is that stupid, idiotic, perverse organization!!!

This quote you made was what I thought was the best.

If nature favors the colored brethren and sisters in the exercise of humility it is that much to their advantage, if they are rightly exercised by it. A little while, and our humility will work out for our good. A little while, and those who have been faithful to their Covenant of Sacrifice will be granted new bodies, spiritual, beyond the veil, where color and sex distinctions will be no more. A little while, and the Millennial kingdom will be inaugurated, which will bring restitution to all mankind - restitution to the perfection of mind and body, feature and color, to the grand original standard, which God declared "very good," and which was lost for a time through sin, but which is soon to be restored by the powerful kingdom of Mess

Good Job

Brant

• uninformed
    uninformed

DT----

The phone calling campaign sounds good to me also.

Why don't you start a thread and see if we can't come up with a couple hundred volunteers, maybe ever more.

Even burn the ships like it, so it must be good!

When you get the thread going, I will come in and agree to do it with a post.

Go for it!

Brant

• DT
    DT
    When you get the thread going, I will come in and agree to do it with a post.

Thanks, I started a new thread here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151084/1.ashx

I'm looking forward to this. I don't usually like talking on the phone, but knowing that a group of us will be doing it makes it easier. I'm trying to imagine the result of several dozen or several hundred phone calls on the same general subject. It will make it hard for them to just ignore these issues.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I will call on the first day of every month. Actually I already call every week as I said. But on the first (it is now official) is the oficial society calling date. For encouragement purposes I think that each of us should post here to confirm their actions. That way we get an idea of how many people are participating. I count three individuals, counting myself, so far.
    Also, why don't we just make it official that the Memorial should be the International day of protesting the Watchtower society. We can organize locally. Personally, speaking for Long Beach, LA and the OC we should pick a specific congregation in the area and all show up there with signs or whatever. I would like to actually enter the KH and listen to the program, and then when it is time to pass the first emblem (the wine? I can't remember the order) we can all stand up and have one speaker read a sort of announcement or Martin Luther type of thing that states exactly why we left the borg. We can keep on speaking or joining hands singing one of the Kingdom songs or something.
    As far as which congregation to choose, I will sugest Cogswell Congregation in El Monte. It is centrally located in Los Angeles and is the Hall I grew up in. Most of the folks probably don't know I am out. It is on Cogswell road, near "5-points" in El Monte, CA. "5-points is where Cogswell, Valley Bl. and Garvey Bl all meet. It is right off the 10 freeway near the 605.
    So, to sum up: Feb. 1, 2008 (and subsequently every 1st day of the month from here on out) we will call en masse (all three of us). Then on the Memorial (and every memorial from here on out) chose a congregation in your area, show up en masse (come early to take up alll the seats) and proclaim the evils of the WTS.
    On your mark, get set and go.

• DT
    DT
    For encouragement purposes I think that each of us should post here to confirm their actions.

I'm still planning on doing this every month and there have been a few that volunteered at this thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151084/1.ashx

Also, why don't we just make it official that the Memorial should be the International day of protesting the Watchtower society.

Makes sense to me. I may make some phone calls earlier in the day (Headquarters and local kingdom halls) and might wave a sign later. If there is anyone in the Saint Paul, Minneapolis area that would like to help organise a protest, please PM me.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

So what kind of support are we getting so far? What is the count so far?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit