Was Adam black?

by nicolaou 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

one
    could it be that there were once indiginous white peoples in these areas that once assimilated have lost those characteristics throught inter-racial marriage? there was once a civilization of white people in India that has disappeared/assimilated. then, there is the Ainu of Japan and the american indian and black african whose men cannot grow chest hair or facial hair when racially pure although among modern members of these races these characteristics are changing. one indian tribe (the micmac of eastern canada ) lost their last racially pure member 10 yrs ago. most of the men have wavy hair instead of the traditional straight and also have facial hair.similar things can be said for descendents of former slaves in the black race.

• dubla
    dubla

saw-

i tend to agree with aguest on this one (and you wont hear me say that too often). the explanation of us all coming from a light brown color, and then evolving over centuries after migrating to different temperature zones, makes the most logical sense. just out of curiousity, since you denounce the biblical explanation, and havent really given us your theory, what are your thoughts? do you think god created a "white" race and a "black" race to begin with? do you think "whites" evolved from a different species of lizard than "blacks"? just wondering.

the "light brown" theory from aguest does back up your little point about adam by the way. surely a "light brown" skinned person can turn red just as surely as a white person. and yes this would also apply to noah, etc........it wouldnt be until the tower of babylon that the tribes would be split off (by language and by location), and therefore it would make sense that the pigmentations were nearly identical up to that point.

aa

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

This is a little known fact. Adam was in fact Green. He also had very large eyes and was short of stature.

No, no, no. Wait. Adam WAS black. He was perfect. But then god took a rib from him to make Eve. That made him just a little less than perfect and his true color faded.

No. Wait. Let's see god spoke to Adam in the breezy part of the day and I would imagine that Adam would stand when god was speaking to him. Right? Stay with me here. Now since Adam did not invent fruit of the looms yet, his manhood was hanging free. Now everyone knows that the black man's flacid manhood hangs lower than the white man's so if he were black that thing would have been flapping in the breeze. So therefore my conclusion is that Adam must have been a white man with a shrunken member.

What about Eve though? Personally I think she was a blonde. Need I explain that one?

Tim B

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

This just in! New evidence. You're gonna have to see this one for yourself........

Tim B

• willy_think
    willy_think

It seems to me that the body types we call white are adapted to the could, while the body types we call black are adapted to the heat. I haven't found one difference in bodes that don't help the people survive best in the environments that they are found in naturally, aside from migration and interbreeding.

it is abundantly clear from the historical evidence that the "gardan" was on the planit Mars. when the first people were kicked out of the gardan thay were ovviously transported to the area of the world we now call the bermuda triangle. Kent is correct in his assertion as to the original color of Adam. however Jehovah changed there color. this is referenced in the bible by the "animal skins" they were given to help them survive in the drastically different environment here on earth.

willy think: thread killer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit