Was Adam black?

by nicolaou 14 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Okay, it's an old question but we haven't examined it here yet so let's have your thoughts.

Adam was the progenitor of the whole human race, from his genes sprang the negroid, caucasian, mongoloid, indo-european and every other race on the planet.

The Hebrew people were not selected as Jehovah's chosen nation until Abram had found favour with God so presumably all races were equal in His eyes before then.

So then, what basis is there, if any, for deciding what Adam and Eve's skin colour may have been?
    Could they not indeed have been black or blonde or Chinese looking?

This is a pointless discussion I grant you. Skin colour doesn't matter. Still, it could prove interesting!

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

• Kent
    Kent

Since the whole history about Adam and creation is just crap, I guess the correct color is BLUE.

• Francois
    Francois

Actually, Kent, they WERE indeed blue. Had a blue radiance coming from them. Their auras were so strong they could be seen in broad-open daylight. And they were blue auras.

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

ok i'll bight
    how can a couple with at least one person being black produce anything but black children?????

either
    1)the bible is totally crap
    2)all people are not from adam(the translations are wrong, either intentionally or unintentionally.

since the HEBREW translated adam means to blush or turn red, guess what? adam was a colour that can turn red!
    also lokking at I SAMUAL, the story of david and goliath, david is RUDDY: this is word 122 in Strong's exhautive concordance which is derived from the words for adam 118/119/120. in particular, the word translated Ruddy means red in the hair or complexion. as for the complexion guess which race can be red(not the american wagon burner)in the comlexion. and which race of people is famous for red hair(Scottish Celts)?they also have david's corination stone(also most royal families in europe trace their descent from David?

So, trouble maker, guess what colour Adam was as well as Noah(he was perfect in his generations) right down to David and his descendents.

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

Dont be silly. He was white. Just like Jesus was. Don't believe me?. Go have a flick through a few WT mags.

And not only was Jesus white, he was also crucified on a stake, not a cross. We must get these historical facts straight. If we dont, Jehovah will fry our ass in the lake of fire.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Assuming you are serious (and may you have peace)...

Adam... originated in the land we know as Mesopotamia... or... Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Turkey, etc.... formerly known as Persia.

Thus, he was 'light brown' skinned. Humans thereafter either got lighter... white... or darker... black, and their hair got straighter... or 'kinkier', depending on which direction they 'migrated'. Ever notice how much Native Americans... and East Indian/Middle Eastern folk look ALIKE... with regard to coloring, hair, bone structure (check out the nose of Jews and Native Americans), etc.

You can't make white from black, dear one... nor black from white. You CAN, however, make 'black' from darkening brown (there ARE no 'black' people)... and 'white' (just like there ARE no 'white' people)... from diluting it.

This is not 'rocket science', children. It is as 'elementary' as A-B-C. All one need do... is 'become as little children'... and one can/will 'see'.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

dearest aggie

ever notice how two 'brown' people can only produce 'brown' offspring. ever notice how white people have only two white parents. ever notice how when a white person who mates with a person of another colour they offspring are something other than white as well as grandchildren etc.ever read how the white race originated in the caucus mountains which are just north of the former area of Assyria/Mesopotamia where the Israelites were sent into captivity.

may you have peace

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest SawTheLight... may you have peace!

True, 'brown' people make brown people, Saw... but in various SHADES of brown. I mean, in TRUTH... ALL folks are some shade of 'brown'... whether it be 'rosy' (white)... or 'mahogany' (black). I ask you: what color are freckles?

What happens, Saw, put a little sunshine on a 'white' person? What 'color' do you get? Green? I think not. I think... why, yes!... you gets ya'self some brownin' going on! Well, natcherly! Cause it's all about melanin, dear one. Some of us have a little more (and some a LOT more), and some a little less (and some a LOT less). What then would the 'middle' be?

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

dearest aggie

why is it that the idea of a white person tanning is linked to this discusiion? when the white person doesn't spend all of their time in the sun they turn back to white and the tanned skin eventually falls off as a bio-waste. of course the process of tanning also speeds up the 'aging' process. and a tanned white woman who is pregnant will give birth to a very white baby assuming a white father. so, surely you are not using tanning as a proof for some mutation!

also as for the indians looking like jews, that's because the indians came accross the Bearing strait from east asia. the jews are descended fromthe Kazar tribe which is Turko-Mongolian and also originated in east asia as opposed to the middle east (so called holy land) where the bible tells us the israelites lived somewhat to the south of the caucus mountains

now how about a peek at your pic?

• one
    one

Just an observation around continents show the native (oldest residents) people have similar skin color, Australia, North and South America you name it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit