Good JW Growth for 2007

by voltaire 21 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

At this moment, I have not seen the actual breakdown of the numbers. What I did see was that they are still slightly short of 7 million on a worldwide peak basis.

And there is a reason why they are experiencing growth, even in developed countries. It's called The Fake Time Report Slip. Not only are children and teens coerced into joining the membership, but many who have left and become inactive are getting fake time slips turned in on their behalf. The accountants are responsible before the hounder-hounder; when he shows up, he doesn't like to see inactives and irregulars. So, the accountants are under pressure. When they can't pressure the publisher to do real time or report their own fake time, they will write up a slip with fake time on the publisher's behalf. That makes the numbers look better, and thus keeps the hounder-hounder off their backs.

With this in mind, one only has to look back to Enron. They doctored their numbers so they could inflate their stock prices. Eventually they began having trouble paying bills, and the truth came to light suddenly. At once, the stock price for Enron crashed, and the company went belly-up. The CEOs went to jail for that. Perhaps the same will happen to the Watchtower Society. Since they need money to run, and they have only so much property to consume, when the money runs out...

Come on now, let's not make things up unless we have actual proof of what your saying. Lurking JW'S reading this will never take anything serious when we start saying things like this just out of the air. Let's not get upset because of their numbers. If they had growth so be it. It's just a matter of time before the honest ones still inside will start to know something is wrong the WTS. Just give it time.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Success has nothing to do with numbers - Hitler too racked up some 'impressive numbers'.

I would like to see them add two columns to the report - "Unreported Pedophiles Raping our Children at Night" and "Blood Martyrs 2007"

As long as there are needy people out there, they will prosper by count, but remain depraved by morals.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit