+++ VIGIL - TUESDAY 11TH DECEMBER +++

by Sad emo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Please join in sending your prayers, good thoughts, reiki, healing vibes, lighting a candle or just taking a moment to think of all those named and unnamed who are fighting cancer or in any other need. Also their loved ones and caregivers.

Dansk (Ian) - Has been fighting mantle cell lymphoma for three years. He received an allogeneic cell transplant and his latest blood and bone marrow results have shown NO TRACE OF CANCER!! The CMV is also going into retreat and Ian has been told he can cease the meds for this YAY! He has been struggling with low haemoglobin levels which causes tiredness - so those who use visualisation and reiki, please concentrate on Ian's blood!

SimpleSally (Kelly) - Has completed her treatment (Herceptin) for breast cancer! She is feeling well and her prognosis is very good

OutnFree (Brenda) -

has had a long series of chemo and radiation treatment for breast cancer. She's feeling good and her tumour marker count is down but still has swelling and soreness from the radiation which she has requested particular focus on.

Star Moore/NewTruth -

breast cancer. She has had a radical modified mastectomy, but decided against chemotherapy and is using holistic treatments. She has surprised her oncologist with the results so far - keep fighting, NewTruth

erynw

- has been fighting cancer for 10 years and has been now diagnosed with lung cancer. She is having 'regular' radiotherapy plus brachyotherapy treatment where radioactive 'seeds' are placed near the cancer site, giving more localised effects. She has been very sick from the treatments, possibly caused by an infection in her line. Last week she was suffering from low blood oxygen levels and needed a blood transfusion. Eclipse has been to visit this weekend and hopefully this will have raised Eryn's spirits :-)

Please also keep the following in your thoughts:

Mr Brinjen's mum Liz - Has just been diagnosed with cancer, the doctors are estimating that she has probably about 3 months. Please keep Brinjen and the whole family in your thoughts as they all come to terms with the news.

sunspot - The surgery didn't go to plan and they were unable to insert the stent. The plan now is to operate to replace the damaged veins in her kidneys with some veins from the legs. Please keep her in your thoughts as any surgery needing anaesthetic is a cause of concern for her.

Ninja's mum -

Has terminal cancer of the oesophagus. She's had a stent fitted which is now enabling her to eat again but she has constant nausea which obviously causes great discomfort. She's been sick more lately and is trying some new meds.

All the families + others who are ill

Peace and healing thoughts to all.

Vigil times are as follows:

Seattle 5pm (Tuesday)
    Central Time US 7pm (Tuesday)
    New York 8pm (Tuesday)
    Toronto 8pm (Tuesday)
    London 1am(Wednesday)
    Paris 2am (Wednesday)
    Oslo 2am (Wednesday)
    Rome 2am (Wednesday)
    Melbourne 12 noon (Wednesday) South Africa 3am (Wednesday)

***** Please help keep this thread BTT! *****

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks sweetie for keeping us up to date (((((HUGS))

• nvrgnbk
  • eclipse
  • compound complex
    compound complex

May we all be well, if not in body, in spirit ...

Love,

CoCo

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((((Emo))))))))))

I was at the hospital this morning having my blood taken again. Needle =

Still, it was over within a minute!

The doctor examined me and said she is very pleased with me. My haemoglobin went up by .5 m - a modest increase but, she said, my levels had likely been suppressed previously by the virus. Now that the virus (CMV) has gone my levels should rise to normal.

Here's energies and love to ALL who are suffering!

Love,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Great news for me and similar sufferers:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/147592/1.ashx

Ian

Edited to add: See article by Ed Edelson regarding Mantle Cell Lymphoma.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Peace Love and Healing to all.

• Dansk
    Dansk

A.O.

What a stunning picture. Beautiful!!

Ian

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Nice isn't it. It popped up on a Google Picture search for "Peace light"

I like that sort of stuff. It could fit any faith, any belief