News Flash: October Ends - World Remains

by ChuckD 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You Know,your right,the jig is up!YOU LOST YOUR WAGER..PAY UP!!!!

• Mum
    Mum

YK,

So will 9-11-2001 replace October 5/6, 1914 as the end of the Gentile Times so that a whole new generation of "anointed" can be recruited who don't remember 1874, 1914, 1925, 1975, and whatever other dates were once significant in WT "chronology?"

I wondered how they were going to get past that 1914 thing once and for all with so many of us around who "knew" the end was coming before the 1914 generation all died out.

Thanks for keeping us posted on the most up-to-date "new light" on false prophecy. What would we do without you? Well, we would rely on Kent and Randy and other "known apostates" to keep us current, I suppose...

• Julie
    Julie

To those who may not know:

You Know's End Times prophecies are an annual event. EVERY October is going to be "it". We went through this every year on H2O with him so it is nothing new. I would guess the Sept. 11 provided him with a glimmer of hope for at least a short time but the fact remains, it is now November and we're still here (again). As our resident False Prophet Himself would say *yawn*.

Take care all--
    Julie

P.S. Mum, is that YOU? The Mum? If so how Absolutely Fabulous!!

• Mum
    Mum

Yes, Julie, sweeetie-dahhhling, it is I. I have told my little darling Paradiseplum about this board, but she is so busy with school-work-keeping her daughter on track, etc.

I'm glad you're here, too, along with lots of our other cronies from H2O when it was so great.

Hugs,
    Mum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit