News Flash: October Ends - World Remains

by ChuckD 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Well, our resident sooth-sayer YK has once again missed the mark, as October ends and the world spins on. But then again, as was the case in 1914, the world MAY have come crashing down but I failed to notice.

• teejay
    teejay

He didn't mean THIS October, Chuck!! He meant NEXT October. Sheesh! Weren't you paying attention?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

What are you guys talking about? You Know quite clearly predicted this war in Afghanistan. Losers!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well the world and its economy are still here. YOU KNOW,is as full of shit as the organisation he represents.Maybe he will tell us he got new light,on Thursday,November1,2001 at exactly12:00am...moron!!!

• CatholicGuy
    CatholicGuy

Well, there are a few possible reasons for this "delay." ;)

Remember, that the Apostles lived according to the Julian Calendar. That means that October is with us for about another two weeks.

Or, it is possible there is an inter-calculary month (basically a "leap month") due in the Hebrew calendar which would stretch things quite nicely.

The most likely explanation is that at the time midnight November 1, 2001 the Yankees were poised to dash the hopes of the Arizona Diamondbacks in the World Series and that these prophecies applied to these two teams. (We had the time right but we were expecting the wrong things.)

CatholicGuy

not my webpage but a favorite:
    http://ic.net/~erasmus/RAZHOME.HTM

• teejay
    teejay

That means that October is with us for about another two weeks.

Oh swell! I guess this means that YK was right all along. Jeepers. Now I'm worried all over again.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Those who look for signs will find them. Any month, any year. Guaranteed.

Forget YK, like all armchair prophets his predictions are not worth even reading.

His point of view will be that I want to turn my back on the truth; that I am not prepared to consider with an open mind all the facts; that I am putting my head in the sand to avoid being too aware of my imminent demise.

That's what they all say. And every single one of them is wrong.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Be prepared for new hyperlinks showing debt bubbles, derivative fiascos and gold advertisements.

Joel

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Chuck,
    Yes another october gone,another Armaggedon outfit bought and put back on the hanger lolol......Tina,always looking for the right 'end look' yr after yr after YK's 'announcements'....hugs,T

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

And don't we know it, those Armageddon fashion designers can be fickle indeed. One year, you find the perfect outfit for having a bear eat you, and by the next Fall you wound not be caught dead in it while falling into a huge crack in the Earth. Personally, I look for the timeless black look, which is ideal when the birds are pecking the eyes out of my lifeless corpse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit