Another Jw Pedophile who will not go in jail

by chasson 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

As they say in their NBC response. This doesn't count, cause...

1) He is not american
    2) He wasn't sued together with the WT

So, he is a good guy, really. Just a pedophile. Grrrr!!!

• fresia
    fresia

I think they should by pass the elders and take the complaint to the police. It is totally unreasonable to expect a victim to continue to sit in a KH with the molester, there saying can't prove it, what a disgracful way of dealing with abuse. If it were myself or a family member I'd do everything I could to prove it in court and then take the elders or the WTS to court for neglegence and emotional abuse.

• flipper
    flipper

Let's see here, let's dissect this. Here we have Simonin, or whatever the @ucking elders name was, abused this young girl from 1985 to 1992. In 2006 he is finally charged with this crime , which he still denied doing, according to the report . Yet evidence showed he apologized to her for it. So, he did commit the crime. Meanwhile poor young lady tries to commit suicide several times over the years due to her sick abuser stealing her youth from her. Now the sentence is handed down, 9 months of community service- for ruining a life ? All I can say is that bastard elder better have been glad I wasn't in the courtroom, or he'd be pushing up daisies right now ! Double ! Die Watchtower molesters society Die ! Peace out, Mr,. Flipper

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Here's a better translation:
    It its it it it Old it it its old old old its it. It's it? It. Old old old old it its it its it it it it it it it. It? It.

My French is a bit shakey, but I stand by my translation.

Signed,
    It

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I'm with Mr. Flipper...

This makes me angry.

Worse yet, I am sure I have met this A-hole in the past.

I'm going back to the potatoe chip thread.

The Oracle

• White Dove
    White Dove

Such a horrible, horrible cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit