i found a pice of sublimnal art as a dubbie i'm shocked!

by XOCO 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

So everybody has two choices here. To dismiss all this stuff as my imagination and lies and pretend the artist spilled some water colors that ended up making a sleeping black child's face in the hand of Jesus next to a bird, OR... accept reality.

You forgot about option three: OK, class, let's summarize.

Option one: This stuff is just JCanon's imagination. A popular choice among the pundits.

Option two: The artists employed by the watchtower purposely hid the head of a "black" fetus in the hand of a picture of Jesus as a supernatural attempt to keep the messiah from succeeding. I have to be honest, I think I'm missing the point on how this would actually deter him, but that's just my opinion.

Option three: Somebody finally got their disability approved and finds themselves with WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME on their hands. I don't know, but I kinda like this option best...

• justhuman
    justhuman

That is my favoured subject....In fact it was the subliminals back in the early 90's that start to shook my faith in the WT.

I don't know whats going on there, and if there is a hidden agenda behind WT.

But the fact is:WT does have occult rootes, specially with Russell, and all his masonic backround.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit