I'm so EXCITED!!!! And I just can't hide it!!!!! Oklahoma!!!!!

by horrible life 32 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am watching the #2 Oregon vs Arizona football game. Oregon is losing at the begginning of the 4th quarter, 31 to 17. If Oklahoma wins its next 2
    games, we will meet Kansas, in the Big 12 Championship game. If we can beat Kansas, we will be in the National Championship Game!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! After we lost to Colorado, I thought it was over.

There is a feeling in Oklahoma. If we don't win the National Championship, we haven't had a winning season.

I'm doing a happy dance!!!!!

Bowl Champ. Series
    1.LSU
    2.Oregon
    3.Kansas
    4.Oklahoma
    5.Missouri
    6.West Virginia
    7.Ohio State
    8.Arizona State
    9.Georgia
    10.Virginia Tech
    11.USC
    12.Florida
    13.Texas
    14.Virginia
    15.Clemson
    16.Hawaii
    17.Boston College
    18.Boise State
    19.Illinois
    20.Tennessee
  • horrible life
    horrible life

Ok, I may be presumptuous, the score is now 24 to 31. I may be eating this thread. If I have to eat it, it sure isn't going to taste very good.

• horrible life
    horrible life

24 to 34 with 3:20 remaining!!!! OMG!!!! My husband is asleep, my daughter is asleep, it's 11:37 pm, and I want to scream and tell everybody!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Arizona wins! Their coach is the brother to Oklahoma's coach. Arizona fans stormed the field.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

HL- I'm sorry- I live in Arizona. I don't watch football unless of course I feel the need to check out the outfits (yeah you know what I mean...). Does this make me shallow? well I'm sure it does but I'm sorry your team lost and I honestly mean that ;-)

• horrible life
    horrible life

Mis, No, I am very, very happy. Arizona beat #2 Oregon. That means Oklahoma moves up in the rankings to #3. Oklahoma now has a much better chance to play for the National Championship.

Look forward to seeing you in Dallas. Are your plans definite?

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I'm so EXCITED!!!! And I just can't hide it!!!!! Oklahoma!!!!!

HL, it seems like you went from the Pointer Sisters to a Broadway musical in the same title.

Anyways, maybe things will fall your way and the Sooners will be in the BCS title game sooner than later !!

(- Jeff from a state where major college football went bye-bye 40 years ago )

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thanks Gopher. I am still pumped.

I need to get off the computer, and go to bed. My daughter gets her tonsils out tomorrow. They do it as an outpatient now days. She is 16, so it will be a little harder than if we would have done it when she was younger. Please send her your thoughts or prayers.

I am kinda nervous about her getting this done. I knew a girl, who lost her brother, but that was 30 years ago. She is scheduled for around noon tomorrow.

Thanks HL

• Casper
    Casper

WHOOO WHOOO..............Congratulations...!!!!! I used to live in Oklahoma...!!!

Hope all goes well tomorrow, will be thinking of You and your daughter.. I had my tonsils out when I was 45.

Stock up on the Ice Cream, and pudding...!!

(((Hugs)))

Cas

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Whats even better or great right now anyway there are 3 of the big 12 in the top 10 in the country, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri ain't it great. the big 12 and the SE are my favorite conferences. Go sooners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit