Women of substance

by Thinking of Leaving 95 Replies latest social relationships

• flipper
    flipper

NVR- Whole lotta lovin' goin on there, bud. And I mean a WHOLE lotta lovin' ! That being said, I love staring at my wife, Mrs. Flipper ! Do I get some brownie points here folks !? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

One could always make a research experiment out of it with this get-up:

BA- My guess- probably won't see much action!

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN DOE- Now that's just sick ! That poor guy is gonna suffocate! LMAOL ! What a freak show ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

BA,

NOBODY said they could use that. It was a Pride Day party-what was I supposed to do?

momz

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Having said that I don't think it's great if you have to roll her in flour to find the wet patch.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Where did BIG D and ToL run off to?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Weight has nothing to do with substance. Someone can be fat and beautiful but be a jerk, too. I am fat, so I make the remark with out malice.

A person of substance will not pass up a person of subtance, no matter what size or how ugly or beautiful. A person of substance will not think size when they meet a person of substance. A person of subtance will think, "This is a person I like or don't." Size isn't going to matter in that decision. If size is overly important to a person, that person may have issues with being superficial or shallow. I feel like this: life gave me this body, and I came to be this size and have these character lines and these scars. Like me or not. I am not going to apologize for who I am or how I look. If you have a problem with it, take your attention somewhere else. There are plenty of people who like ME. I'll concentrate on them.

• John Doe
  • John Doe
    John Doe

Weight can be an indicator of how a person cares for themselves, and that is not shallow.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Weight can be an indicator of how a person cares for themselves, and that is not shallow.

Can be, but not necessarily. And yes, it's superficial. Doesn't mean someone won't have preferences, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit