Women of substance

by Thinking of Leaving 95 Replies latest social relationships

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

Big D would you date a Mrs Big D?

I was watching xweighted the other day and the husband and wife both had weight issues, in fact the man was much bigger than the woman, they both tried losing weight and did so successfully, well he lost over 60 lbs and still had another 100 to go in my opinion.

what striked me as odd though is that he seemed so disinterested in his wife, you could tell he didn't have much love or attraction for her, he even made the comment that when they worked out together it's almost as if she wasn't there, she was invicible

but when he saw how much weight she lost, they did a makeover and all that, he made the comment that he was dumb struck, he couldn't believe how good she looked, even better than him.

the impression I got is that he really loathe her being overweight and was sooo happy she was looking good now, yet he was HUGE

if I were her I would of lost the weight and leave his sorry ass

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

What are we talking about? The Beyonce kind of thick girl, you know, brickhouse status? 36-24-36? Sure thing.

If your weight is a health problem, then no. Not going for that.

Skinny and ugly is a double-whammy.

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

Big D you're a great guy! more men could be like you

• BIG D
    BIG D

he did not really love her, that was the problem, real love is dispalyed in every aspect of a relationship, treating each other with tender compassion, and always thinking of the other, if i loved a big woman, it would not matter, skinny, cut, short, tall.ttc

i just happen to like YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG D

• BIG D
    BIG D

NOW YOU ARE THINKIN MY WAY!!!!!

HAVE YOU LEFT HIM YET?

BIG D

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

Beyonce isn't fat is she? neither is JLO

how about let's say hmmm women like Star Jones, before she lost the weight, or how about Kirsty Allie, after she lost the weight?

• BIG D
    BIG D

KIRSTE...almost as hot as you

big d

• observador
    observador

Ohh, they're calling that "substance" now?!!! Not fat anymore?!!!

hummn.

:)

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

no I can't leave, I love him

maybe that guy did love her but he stopped loving her once she gained all the weight, maybe he blames her for his weight gain throughout the years, they have two kids together, who knows

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What about this lady...

Is that what you're talking about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit