How do you spot a doubter ?

by confused and lost 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

They don't feel bad about missing meetings. Doubters go out in FS on Saturdays maybe once a month and don't care to follow up on calls. Comments will be low. Topics of conversation don't focus on the meetings, and if they do, about how effin' ridiculous the public talk was.

Basically, me!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Negative comments about elders, their wives, leadership, disfellowshipping, the long trip to the convention, any new light, or spending service at Waffle House.

momz

• changeling
    changeling

When I began to fade I too was on the lookout for fellow doubters. I think it was my desire to find others who felt like me that I could speak to.

Unfortunately, I think it was wishful thinking on my part. That is why I hang out here.

changeling

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Problem is...too often the doubter that you share your thoughts with can turn around and rat on you. Even ex-JW's sometimes go back to the "truth." Sometimes to reestablish themselves and gain credibility, they find it convenient to tattle. As Clyde said, "There's nothing worse than a reformed sinner."

• oompa
    oompa

When I am close enough I use a blue Sharpie. At a distance I use a paintball gun......oompa

• fresia
    fresia

get em pissed.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Seriously, I would set where I could watch their faces during the meeting. See if certain comments cause a revealing "micro" facial expression. Start with those you have a hunch about. I think the ones who pay close attention but don't comment much if at all. Be careful if you're staring at a brother, he might think you want his pee pee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit