This Graph Will Make You Think!!!!!

by AK - Jeff 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I see the graph has promoted some discussion. That is why I posted it. I take no position on it one way or the other.

I call "cop-out" on that one Jeff. Where are your balls man?!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    I really do appreciate the humility with which you express your belief.

Thanks and peace to you,nvrgbk

I wish we all could find that ellusive butterfly since leaving the org, it took me some time but my solice is found where it should have been all along and never was there, in God's Word and in Him, not humans. I thank God for my experience, maybe I would have never found what I did as painful and shocking as it was.

abr

• Borgia
    Borgia

Hi Abr,

Thanks for your reply. Everything in due time........well, long overdue I would say.

I have my reasons to respond to that graph as I did as you will have gathered. However to go into one reason: When I compare the bible to annual business reports in order to decide whether or not I would consider a financial investment, I dare say the latter contains more corerect and consice information than the first. And when after reading such a brochure I would be left with questions, I always have means to consultation and getting some clearcut answers. By failing to provide such I would not entrust my money to them. And in the case I would entrust my money I would keep in mind that results gained in the past yield no guarantee for the same results in the future. But checking leadership would be one of the key indicators.

Based on that assessment I would not put any stock in things based on the bible. Given the biblical record itself I would say I am in good company. Gideon did not do either untill it was called for.(which seems to be a perfect example of faith ......)

Abrazo, amigo!

Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit