Kingdom Interlinear

by CHILD 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon
    I'm looking for answers to doctrinal issues, especially who goes to heaven, Hebrews chap 1 and Romans chapters 7 and 8.

You know, it just dawned on me that you might be interested in who goes to heaven if you feel that you are receiving the heavenly calling yourself. I don't know if that's the case or not.

The scripture you need to focus on, in case that applies to you and you are a witness or former witness is the parable of the vineyard workers. This parable shows that when Christ arrives to pay the workers, ALL the workers get the penny. The first-hour workers knew in advance they would get the penny though. It was a surprise to the other workers.

This applies to the WTS where the earliest in the organization were all anointed. They are the first and second-hour workers. But from the third-hour workers on, those from 1935 to 1991, they thought they would get "whatever was fair" but something less. So they thought they were of the "other sheep" or earthly class. 3.5 years is a "half hour" so 7 years is an hour. So the 11 hours of work is from 1914 to 1991.

I'm of the anointed. I was anointed in 1992. But the way it happens is that you get the feeling from holy spirit where you feel as though you must be one of the anointed. But you actually have to ACCEPT the calling. The "calling" is like Christ knocking at your door. You're awake, you hear the knock, but you have to get up and let him in! It has to be a conscious acceptance when it happens this way.

But many witnesses thinking the number is only 144,000 or that that number is closed now, are confused about these feelings. Once they know EVERYBODY gets invited potentially at the last minute then they have a Biblical basis to accept this calling. The first-hour workers murmur against the new kingdom members, which means Jesus surprised them with this sudden turn of events, and thus they don't find out until they are getting paid as well, which is LAST. So the WTS will not have this understanding. But by now the anointed study the Bible directly themselves and holy spirit guides them to the correct understanding or where to find and test the correct understanding.

1 John 2:27 27 And as for YOU , the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU , and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU , remain in union with him.

One of the differences for the anointed that has already been spoken of, even is the WTS publications, is that it seems as thought suddenly the Bible just speaks to you directly. Words in the Bible you have read all your life will suddenly have a little different twist to them.

So. KNOW that the selection process is still going on. The "great tribulation" begins when the last person is SEALED into the kingdom, so there must still be a few seats left. Everybody is eligible even though there is a limited number.

Some celebrities are of the anointed, but I'm not sure if they consciously know it or not. I think Jehovah uses certain anointed celebrities to send out secret messages. Robin Williams is one of the JIOR, for instance. Can you imagine? As far as Heaven is concerned, he's a holy person of high rank.

Anyway, for what it was worth, there are still a few places left.

Do you like chronology and numbers? Hmmmm, you must, you want to know about the NUMBER of those going to heaven....

Great.

JCanon

• bob1999
    bob1999

"The "calling" is like Christ knocking at your door. You're awake, you hear the knock, but you have to get up and let him in! It has to be a conscious acceptance when it happens this way."

You need to read and understand Romans 9

"So it depends NOT upon man's WILL or EXERTION......"

God loved Jacob but hated Esau before either of them had done good or bad.

God raised up the Pharaoh to knock him down.

God makes vessels from clay both for destruction and for glory.

You might ask Why does God still find fault. Who can resist His will?

Paul does not even try to explain. The sovereignty of God does not require explanation.
    Paul just states "Who are you, a man, to answer back to God."

You also need to read and understand Romans 8:28-30

The point is, He choses us. The only way we can or will choose Him is if He gives us that power. Only the elect are given that power and all the elect exercise it.

It's all of God and not of man.

• CHILD
    CHILD

Thank you for the link, What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit