The WTS in The Zionist Conspiracy

by FatJackMcCracken 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Let me get this straight: I'm the one with the "empty assertions"

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. I keep saying that you are making the same "incorrect assumption" and you keep talking about "empty assertions." In fact, you once again made the same incorrect assumption in your latest response. It's no wonder you see conspiracies everywhere -- you can't even keep some basic facts straight in your mind.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Response to Seeker; You're good at incomplete quotes. I said, in part, "I'm the one with the "empty assertions", because you can't find the "factual information". You seem to be experiencing a psychological disorder wherein you can locate basic information, but you're incapable of validating it. I threw the Russell-Rutherford thing in to bait you: You responded how I figured you would. Will you ever be capable of completing your own research and telling your own story. I think not!

Look, I wish you luck in straining out your gnats and gulping down your camels, but I have other business to attend to. In other words, I don't have time to continue this verbal bantering with you and the others who seem so spiritually bound to the watchtower world in a sort of perverse, twisted way.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Response to Seeker; You're good at incomplete quotes. I said, in part, "I'm the one with the "empty assertions", because you can't find the "factual information".

No incompete quotes; I merely moved on to your more recent mistakes. Yes, prior to this in our discussion I was talking about your empty assertions. More recently I have been talking about your incorrect assumptions, something you can't seem to figure out. For the record, in your last post, you did NOT make that incorrect assumption, though I have no doubt you still think it.

You seem to be experiencing a psychological disorder wherein you can locate basic information, but you're incapable of validating it.

On the contrary, I can validate it, and have done so, but not in the way you would have preferred I do. Therefore you respond by saying my thinking is messed up. Very good, when you can't respond with facts, respond with personal attacks.

I threw the Russell-Rutherford thing in to bait you: You responded how I figured you would.

You tried to change the subject, I stayed with the incorrect assumption you made, what, three messages in a row.

Will you ever be capable of completing your own research and telling your own story. I think not! Look, I wish you luck in straining out your gnats and gulping down your camels, but I have other business to attend to. In other words, I don't have time to continue this verbal bantering with you and the others who seem so spiritually bound to the watchtower world in a sort of perverse, twisted way.

It's the Watchtower way to make assertions and not back them up, and then when challenged to do so to attack the questioner. You have failed to learn your lessons. I, on the other hand, provide backup to what I assert here, unlike the Watchtower.

Which one of us is still spiritually bound to the Watchower?...

• rem
    rem

I've just come accross some fascinating information that I thought you all should know. The Earth is really FLAT!!! All this time the round Earth agenda has been pushed by so-called intellectuals. Well it's not true and I have facts to prove it. You can know all about this too if you are not too lazy to look up the facts. I won't do your homework for you. Look it up you fools!

rem

'A scientific opinion is one which there is some reason to believe is true; an unscientific opinion is one which is held for some reason other than its probable truth.' - Bertrand Russell

• sf
    sf

"That's how we do things around here."

Ha! Who is "we"? The "collective elite"? I almost puked when I read this from you "Seeker". Then again, I said to myself, "that's just the way it is, some things will never change". I didn't feel so quezzy anymore.

By the way, "Jack" keeps calling you "girl". Am I totally missing something here? Are you indeed "Seeker's" wife? How do "we" know who is who when you is posting?

Come across any new light in the conspiracy research yet? Care to share?

sKally, can you smell what "TheRock" is "cookin'"?

• Seeker
    Seeker

The full quote was this:

Feel free to back up your words with substance next time. That's how we do things around here.

Who is the "we" I spoke of? All those who back up their words with substance. The majority of those who post, when asked for further information or backing of their assertions, do this. Not everyone does, of course, but I was talking about the typical JWD poster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit