What foods do you find offensive?

by bigwilly 62 Replies latest jw friends

• seawolf
    seawolf

Nothing really bothers me as long as it's not RAW. Other than that I'll eat just about anything, although I haven't tried mountain oysters nor will I ever try them...

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Thanks for the confirmation Baba. My son Aaron is married to an Indonesian Girl and they do enjoy strange foods.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Taiwan has this fermented tofu called "stinky tofu."

It really stinks and in my opinion, offensive.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Bananas, cucumbers, the now ubiquitous twinkie, kielbasas, hot dogs- especially those offensively inappropriate Kosher dogs... OH, bully sticks, passionfruit. I'm sure there are others. Many foods are offensive. There should be ratings.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Human flesh... and... that's about it.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

and its southern cousin ...same as a white castle, just two little rectangles instead of a square with holes...

both have a baaaaaaaddddd aftertaste and a worse afterburn..... white castles are not called sliders (aka Slyders) for nothing....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "as a kid used to eat 10 at a time, now cant/wont eat them ever again" Sheep Class)

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

tofu or soya cheese, soy ice cream - tofu/soyburgers, fake meat....basically anything vegan that pretends not to be

• noni1974
    noni1974

Popcorn.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I don't really find any food offensive.

There are a few things I don't like. Tripe, camembert cheese and it's ilk.

I enjoy quite a few foods that others don't like. Some of them are mentioned here already.

Fish heads are a favourite around here, but my wife doesn't like the eyes and brains....all the more for me :-)

I am sure that some of the foods I do enjoy would put many here off tonights dinner. Sometimes I have to be careful who is watching when I sneak a treat.

The foods I do avoid are the highly processed ones, like margerine. We didn't evolve eating that sort of rubbish, so I am offended if someone serves up marg. when they know it is not on my diet list, but I do refrain from giving them a hard time about it on the night.

Cheers

Chris

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

According to Smokey the Bear, "Boy Scouts taste a lot like chicken." I never tasted one, so I can't back him up. Maybe I should try a former boyscout?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit