• R.F.
    R.F.

Onions. Yuck!!

• freyd
    freyd

I can't believe nobody said liver. "Tastes like baked mud." - Johnny Carson

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I agree with Mad Tiger. I always rinse meat well. I can't stand the thought of deliberatly eating blood.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Fish Heads. My son says the Cheeks of Fish are the Best part but I won't eat anything with Eyes.

• free2beme
    free2beme

(Double post)

• free2beme
    free2beme
    My son says the Cheeks of Fish are the Best part but I won't eat anything with Eyes

I think your son is messing with you. I have fished for years and eaten several, no cheeks!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Tofu...................

Outaservice

• horrible life
    horrible life

Lola, RF and Horrible all vote for ONIONS.

If I order a hamburger, with no onions, I have a 50/50 chance of them getting it right. And you can bet, that there will be ONE that can't be seen. But the moment I take a bite, I don't have to even bite into it, I know. I know there is an onion in my mouth.

There is no mistaken that crunch, that taste. All of my siblings don't like onions. My brother once told me, he would like to start a rumor, that onions cause AIDS. Then we wouldn't have to worry about them anymore.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth
    I have fished for years and eaten several, no cheeks!

Then what's left to eat?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Free2Be, LoverofTruth is right... (or her son is) fish cheek is a delicacy served in good sushi restaurants, although it is not sushi, they cook it. There is nothing like a yellow-tail tuna cheek! Practically melts in your mouth.

See? Learn sumthin' new ev'ry day!!!

Cheers!
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit