i born muslim just two year ago come be a JW.

by faith in hatyai thailand 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• horrible life
    horrible life

I definitely vote troll. I offered him a chance to come to America and be my pool boy. And I got no answer. So it is a positive troll alert. Who could resist this???
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------------------

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I'll bet this guy would agree with me.......

• Warlock
    Warlock

Dear , friend

i am gino alen from songkhla Thailand, when i born i have muslim stamp. and steel when i am 30 year old, my belived is very perfect, in mean time one day one jw pooiner met me and i start study bible first time when i am 30 year and 2 month, This is very intresting for share with all, every muslim belived bible, but 99% no see bible, only speak with you i belived . i think before i am just PART TIME muslim. Now i am very happy with my life, and my mind more strong with jehovah, and he is only the creator .

i hope a ever lasting life,and we are stay near the time.

bye and take care.

love brother and sister.

Take care and on your way out, don't let the J.W.D. door, hit you on the A.S.S.

Love and kisses,

Warlock

• changeling
    changeling

NotaNess: That should tell you something...

changeling

• bite me
    bite me

you mean... there is someone just messing around? I wonder if it is an actual, current, practicing JW playing on the internet. That would go against their rules though, wouldn't?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Horrible Life:

I'll be your pool boy and Im only the next state over!! Hope to see you and some others again at another apostafest again soon!

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit