i born muslim just two year ago come be a JW.

by faith in hatyai thailand 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• faith in hatyai thailand
    faith in hatyai thailand

Dear , friend

i am gino alen from songkhla Thailand, when i born i have muslim stamp. and steel when i am 30 year old, my belived is very perfect, in mean time one day one jw pooiner met me and i start study bible first time when i am 30 year and 2 month, This is very intresting for share with all, every muslim belived bible, but 99% no see bible, only speak with you i belived . i think before i am just PART TIME muslim. Now i am very happy with my life, and my mind more strong with jehovah, and he is only the creator .

i hope a ever lasting life,and we are stay near the time.

bye and take care.

love brother and sister.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Hello Gino

I was born a JW and came to be a Muslim one year ago. Small world!

Take care.

~Merry

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Welcome gino

I hope you will continue to read, learn and post. Look forward to hearing more about you.

Nic'

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Gino, Welcome to the forum.

I was born to Jehovah's Witness parents.

I didn't join and I don't believe the Watchtower has the truth.

Now, my father won't answer my questions when I ask him to prove his beliefs.

Instead of answering my questions he says' "these people are Bible scholars", or "these people are spirit directed", or "because it's the Truth".

Those words don't prove anything. If he really had the truth, he would be able to answer my questions.

Why is it that I can look up the kings of Babylon on a WTCD, get the lengths of their reigns and add them up from 539 to Nebuchadnessar and get 605 for the start of his reign?

My father cannot tell me the answer.

Can you?

Cheers

Chris

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

meh..I'm not buying this

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Whatever floats your boat.

• avengers
    avengers
    my mind more strong with jehovah, and he is only the creator .

i hope a ever lasting life,and we are stay near the time

Just for your information:

People on this site are mostly ex Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Watchtower has predicted the End so many times. Not one time it came true.

Watch out what you do. Religion is a snare and a racket.

Andy

• Magick
    Magick
    i born i have muslim stamp. and steel when i am 30 year old. one day one jw pooiner met me

speaking of stamps this is a weird one:

alt

man, i think the first time i stole something i was about 6...at least you waited til you were 30.

yep, i've met some "jw pooiners" before too. i always carried around some baby wipes and an

extra pair of undies just in case. those pooiners can get a bit messy.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Hi Faith, I was born a jw and became an atheist 17 years ago. I stole a candy bar when I was 11.

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

hmmm ... I also went the other way (as merry did). very interesting.

jelcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit