130 + years of Field Service

by Honesty 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

JOIN US OR DIE YOU WORLDLY SCUM.................yeah, I think that's the Kingdom message in a nutshell.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Most people I know either don't know who they are or if they do, think they're bonkers.

And then there is the math. 7 million out of 7 billion (approximate numbers). The math speaks for itself. The message either isn't getting out there or if it is, it's the wrong one.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Yes just seen JW'S on our estate this morning all shivering and standing on the street corner looking like a bunch of sales people. Why don't they have a lie in on Sunday and forget the ministry for one day.

The amount of people going to our hall has dropped by 30% at least over the past 2 years. The 3 congs are full of old ones and all the young ones have either left or df/da themselves. So after all the door knocking what a result ! The preaching work is a waist of time, but they keep doing it just to prove they obey the donkey's in Brooklyn. Glad I don't have to get up to do this codswallop anymore.

I think the organisation will crumble from within and that's not long away now

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit